christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Things That Make You Go Hmm...

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,955 posts

sthh.png  w0op.jpg

I was like..OK..that is weird.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts

Blessings gdemoss...

Praise & glory to the Great I Am,our Almighty Creator.....who could paint a more beautiful masterpiece?Don't let anything take your focus off of Gods handiwork...................I am sure you will join me in reminding the enemy that he is a  liar and a counterfeit,in the Name of Jesus!God bless you my Brother,Glory to God in the Highest!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

998188_495016347233516_1238336620_n.png

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,955 posts

Man....I am speechless.  Thank you for your contribution. 

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts

Are those things regarding the twin towers actually on our currency?

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

Yes, I believe they are. 

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Yes if you fold them right but there's no conspiracy in them just people being creative in how you fold them. You can make a goose if you fold them right to. Some people can be quite imaginative its just to bad they can't apply it to anything other then creating wild conspiracies.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,410 posts

Yes if you fold them right but there's no conspiracy in them just people being creative in how you fold them. You can make a goose if you fold them right to. Some people can be quite imaginative its just to bad they can't apply it to anything other then creating wild conspiracies.

Ain't that the truth?  :lightbulb2:

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,410 posts

sthh.png  w0op.jpg

I'm like OK too.....what are we looking at here?  :confused:

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,955 posts

I see that I posted in the wrong section.  I apologize as I did not foresee the route it would head.  In hindsight I see it though.  As far as the bills go it is quite interesting that the progression of pictures goes in perfect sync with the denomination increase.  Just an observation is all.  And it is quite strange that those who did the folding of the bills were able to use the exact same fold for each bill to produce the resulting image.  Mighty coincidental indeed.  What would Bill Engval say?  LOL

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,955 posts

sthh.png  w0op.jpg

We are looking at two totally unrelated pictures that are only similar in nature through various shapes in common that ironically say similar things through symbolism.  Nothing more.  I thought it a fun thing to share with others who have imaginative thinking similar to mine that see things in things.  Peace to you.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

I got it gd. I was just pointing out the flaw in the money argument. :D

gdemoss

gdemoss

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,955 posts

I got it gd. I was just pointing out the flaw in the money argument. :D

My friend Patriot!  Good to see you.  I have learned a lot from you over the course of my time in Christ.  I take many things you say and commit them to heart and find myself challenged on a deeper level than previously before as I seek to sort it all out.  Thank you for your contribution to my growth.  Iron sharpens Iron and sometimes sparks fly in the process brother.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

amen to that brother. I often, find myself learning from our discussions as well. Often times, you learn the most from discussions with people with the exact opposite views on something. :D

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,410 posts

sthh.png  w0op.jpg

We are looking at two totally unrelated pictures that are only similar in nature through various shapes in common that ironically say similar things through symbolism.  Nothing more.  I thought it a fun thing to share with others who have imaginative thinking similar to mine that see things in things.  Peace to you.

Okay.....I guess I'm not one of those but I'm sure it's fun for those who think that way.  :mgbowtie: 

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network