That is a tough question, because there are so many things. I will try to hit the highlights.
1. My choice to leave school and take a full time job at a radio station. This led to my hearing a gospel message that led me to Jesus.
2. The preaching of Jimmy Swaggart when I was a young Christian.
3. My decision to leave the United Methodist Church because of their association with the World Council of Churches and winding up in a Pentecostal Holiness Church.
4. Meeting the woman I married at the Pentecostal Holiness Church and getting married when I was 20 years old.
5. A church split that led me to the Assemblies of God
6. A job I had working at a Teen Challenge
7. My Pastor's divorce and transformation that led me to leave and wind up at the Church of God
8. Bad experiences at the Church of God that led me to start an Independent Church
9. Deciding to leave the Independent Church.
10. I was strongly influenced by a message by Myles Munroe on being an ambassador for Christ. That has stayed with me ever since and influenced everything I have done.
11. A prophetic word that I would not follow the crowd but would go my own way.
12. My decision to return to the Pentecostal Holiness Church that led to me becoming the Pastor.
13. My decision to change jobs and become a truck driver.
14. My decision to buy a house.
15. Driving team with my wife for a period of 4 plus years.
16. Joining Worthy Boards
17. My political leanings were shaped by the disaster known as the Carter administration that caused me to become a conservative Republican.
There are many other things that influenced me over the years, but those are the highlights I can think of right now.