christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My formal introduction

* * * * * 1 votes Welcome Introduction

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

JCGOOD

JCGOOD
  • Banned
  • 45 posts

Hello and greetings to all. I introduce myself to all. I am a male, 53 years old. U.S. resident alien; but not "American"....(whatever that changing, debatable, subjective term means). I currently live in Southern Oregon. I enjoy traveling to meet different people. I embrace certain aspects of foreign cultures that are more compatible with my values. I highly recommend a visit to Israel. I am single and have never been married. I have no children.

I believe that I have been saved by Jesus Christ, by the grace of God through faith in His name. I have been born again by the same Grace.

I am here to discuss certain issues that I am passionate about. I would also like to offer my insight and to be helpful. I rejoice in my freedom in
Christ, yet I would not let my freedom make a brother or sister stumble. Love is much more noble and helpful than "being right".

I really enjoy debates that are civil. I would like to have a "Debate TV" channel to watch as an alternative to athletic sporting events.

I think it's sad that our U.S. profit-driven media only gives a few hours of debate for really important discussions that I think are vital to
having a highly informed electorate. There are some U.S. cultural and societal norms that I think have been destructive to: the health of our families, our overall unity and stability, our security, and our modesty.

I have thought about how I would solve some of our U.S. urban, economic and governmental problems. My conclusions are that we all need to pray
for our government. The only solutions that I can offer....this country is not ready to hear yet.

I hope that I can make some friends here.538big.jpg

Edited by JCGOOD, 31 December 2013 - 12:58 AM.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Welcome to Worthy JC.Nice to have you aboard :mgcheerful:

JCGOOD

JCGOOD
  • Banned
  • 45 posts

I made a typo..in  my topic....I hope it can be edited   

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,207 posts

A very cold northern welcome to you - not cold in feeling but in temp.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,540 posts

Welcome~!

WIP

WIP

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Hi there and welcome :grin:

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,930 posts

I made a typo..in  my topic....I hope it can be edited   

Welcome to Worthy.  

I edited the title for you, but for future reference, if you click on the edit button, then choose full editor, you can edit the title to your thread, as long as you are the OP and this is done in the first post of the thread.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts

Welcome JCGood to the forums. Hope you grow in your walk with the Lord and find good fellowship here. :thumbsup:

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

hello and welcome to worthy.

JCGOOD

JCGOOD
  • Banned
  • 45 posts

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. Thanks for the editing One Light! But I cannot figure out the way to edit a topic title

even under full editor. I need to be walked through it. It will take me a while to navigate this website...it's quite intricate!

Peace be unto all through Jesus Christ...

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Welcome JC, God bless you :)

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Blessings JCGOOD,

Welcome to Worthy......Praise,Glory & Honor to our Almighty Father in Heaven!Your conclusions come straight out of Gods own Word,we are told to pray for our leaders and we must! You will enjoy the praise & prayer section here where we post our prayer request or even just begin praising our Lord & our Brothers & Sisters come with like mind & judgement,joining in one accord.........it is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!! God Bless You & Happy New Year.....

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts

Welcome :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network