christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I like what I see from this message board!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

jst5

jst5
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Been looking around for  a good message board for a few months now!Just left a rather large Christian mb after some of the odd things that were being allowed to be promoted.From Karatie Jews promoting their view of Jesus and Christians,to Atheists being allowed to talk down on Christians.

Rather odd site that was...but this site looks much better to set up a new tent at!:)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,536 posts

Welcome~!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,501 posts

Welcome and God bless you, Jst :)

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,124 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

jst5

jst5
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Thanks!I don't wanna seem like I don't enjoy a good Christian debate,but that board was took over by non Christians.I see a few id names from there that are here now...looks like this is a rather large mb in its own right!

Edited by jst5, 03 January 2014 - 07:02 AM.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Blessings jst,

Welcome to Worthy......All Glory to God in the Highest! If you have been reading for awhile then I am sure you have noticed that this is much more than a message board but a blessing from our Lord.........we are His family,His children united by our faith in the knowledge of our Savior......sometimes we can end up in some heavy discussions but always with love and respect we try to reason together,you will find much love here,many blessings,the  opportunity to bless others and to get to know the many Brothers & sisters in Christ that God has brought together       God bless you

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Spock

Spock

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Been looking around for a good message board for a few months now!Just left a rather large Christian mb after some of the odd things that were being allowed to be promoted.From Karatie Jews promoting their view of Jesus and Christians,to Atheists being allowed to talk down on Christians.

Rather odd site that was...but this site looks much better to set up a new tent at!:)

I've been on a two week vacation, and after fantasy football ended ( I won By the way, thanks for asking), there was a void in my life.

Enter worthy......

Well after one week, I'm hooked. I love the inner, outer, upper court set up- wayyyyy cool. I love the news set up and most of all, I love the interesting people God has chosen to be a part of his family.

Hope to get to know you my brother in the best Savior in the universe- Yeshua!

Stay warm,
Spock out

Edited by Spock, 03 January 2014 - 09:07 AM.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,930 posts
Welcome!

This site is not like many others, though you may find some of the same people on many sites. We are a "Discussion Forum", not a "Message Board", and a ministry. When we see people joining to just forward their personal message, teaching their theology that does not line up with scripture, they are spoken to and if they continue, we part ways. We are not perfect in any measure, we just try to do His will and bring His truth to all, encourage the weak and invite the lost to know Christ.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,640 posts

Welcome!This site is not like many others, though you may find some of the same people on many sites. We are a "Discussion Forum", not a "Message Board", and a ministry. When we see people joining to just forward their personal message, teaching their theology that does not line up with scripture, they are spoken to and if they continue, we part ways. We are not perfect in any measure, we just try to do His will and bring His truth to all, encourage the weak and invite the lost to know Christ.

What OneLight said (because its been a long day and I'm feeling lazy...

So welcome!

Spock

Spock

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Welcome!This site is not like many others, though you may find some of the same people on many sites. We are a "Discussion Forum", not a "Message Board", and a ministry. When we see people joining to just forward their personal message, teaching their theology that does not line up with scripture, they are spoken to and if they continue, we part ways. We are not perfect in any measure, we just try to do His will and bring His truth to all, encourage the weak and invite the lost to know Christ.

So welcome!

It's been a long day! It was only 10:37 am, bro. Everything ok? Just being a concerned citizen.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,930 posts

So welcome!

It's been a long day! It was only 10:37 am, bro. Everything ok? Just being a concerned citizen.

Fez lives in South Africa. :)

Spock

Spock

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

So welcome!

Fez lives in South Africa. :)

Oh, that explains it. Let me see, England is 5 hours ahead of us, so I would imagine Africa, being slightly to the right of them on the map is about two hours more ahead.

Thus, 10:30 am USA time is about 7 hours ahead, which puts it at 5:30 pm!

That would make it a long day!

Case closed!

Thanks for enlightening me, one light.

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

hello and welcome to worthy.

more2life

more2life

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Welcome to Worthy! Glad to have you part of our family!! It's a fantastic place to come and the people are simply amazing! God sure does know how to bring people together =)

Blessings,

more2life

gracelovehope1

gracelovehope1

• PipPip
  • 122 posts

Welcome to Worthy

Enjoy your Stay

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Welcome

WillfromTexas

WillfromTexas

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Welcome!  Lot of great people here.

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,970 posts

Welcome :)

Alfred Persson

Alfred Persson
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Been looking around for  a good message board for a few months now!Just left a rather large Christian mb after some of the odd things that were being allowed to be promoted.From Karatie Jews promoting their view of Jesus and Christians,to Atheists being allowed to talk down on Christians.

Rather odd site that was...but this site looks much better to set up a new tent at! :)

Perhaps you can private message me its name, I might like that kind of 'wild west" mb

jst5

jst5
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Humm...not sure how to pm on here.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network