christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I made a mistake.

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Elishua

Elishua
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Hi, I am new here and I would like to know how I may delete my account membership.  Thank you.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

I'm sorry to read that you wish to leave Worthy. 

Perhaps, if you gave us sometime we could try and help you if we can. 

If you still wish to leave , please contact the administration moderators for the boards at ,  worthyboards@gmail.com

God Bless you,

ncn. 

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Hi, I am new here and I would like to know how I may delete my account membership.  Thank you.

This post reminds me of a girl I used to know- Kathy. She accepted my offer to a date, but only once.

This devastated my in case you were wondering. She never really gave me a chance. To know me is to love me is my motto. I think it is like that here at Worthy.

Anyhow, cheers no matter what you do.

Spock out

Elishua

Elishua
  • Members
  • 3 posts

I have been too shut in on the internet and it's time for me to be with the physical church.  For some this is the place to be but I am dying spiritually because of the internet. Nothing against Worthy Christian Forums but I just deleted my FB account because the fellowship there left me very sad and depressed.  For me internet Christianity is too thin.  I don't want to repeat that again.  God bless and thanks for the info.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

God bless you in your choice and your new path.

Sometimes a break is needed. 

May I suggest you keep the account open in case you wish to return . 

Once again God Bless you. 

ncn

Elishua

Elishua
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Thank you man. God bless you too and everyone. :)

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,634 posts

Welcome Elishua!

Church is not open 24/7/365, but the site is.  Take the time to find a local body where you can both find blessings and be a blessing.  God will lead you to where He wants you to be.

As for your membership, you will find that this site is a lot different than the vast majority of sites on the internet, being it is a ministry.  We monitor what happens as best we can, though we are not perfect.  There are many different forums that entice different discussions.  You will find light fellowship in the Fellowship Forum, science debates and witnessing in the Outer Court, doctrinal discussions in the Inner Court, etc.  Just keep us as a bookmark in case you just feel like reaching our for any reason. 

God Bless,

Alan

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Elishua...Welcome so much...We definitely go through seasons but we can do both...I love it that the internet is 24/7...and I love it that The Holy Spirit leads us...in both places we find that we are all in different places at any given time but yet we have one common denominator and that is Our God...I like to be deeper than skin deep too...Love ya again...Hahaha-and I'm not Spock's Kathy...

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,044 posts

Welcome~!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network