Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

love

12 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

God is love and with love there is no end. If God is love and God be in us and we are one with God then we also are love, and God is the lover.

Posted · Report post

Hi Consuming...Much love to you In Him...

I sure did fall in love with Jesus because He Is The Way, The Truth and The Life...and what you said above is in The Bible but the last part is a little different in The Bible: God so loved the world that...and since His Ways are so much Higher than ours it's not a lustful of the flesh kind of love...It's Perfect and Pure...Oh my...I'm in love with Jesus...The Best Place I Could Ever Be...

It's the most beautiful journey...not always easy but always worth it...

Posted · Report post

Hi Consuming...Much love to you In Him...

I sure did fall in love with Jesus because He Is The Way, The Truth and The Life...and what you said above is in The Bible but the last part is a little different in The Bible: God so loved the world that...and since His Ways are so much Higher than ours it's not a lustful of the flesh kind of love...It's Perfect and Pure...Oh my...I'm in love with Jesus...The Best Place I Could Ever Be...

It's the most beautiful journey...not always easy but always worth it...

hello. I understand what your saying, but please don't mistake my saying lover as lustful, I don't use the word lover as the world does, he is my lover. nice meeting you.

Posted · Report post

Hi...Welcome to Worthy.I am totally in love with Jesus Christ.And their is no lust in my love for Him at all.Love means different things to different people.

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.

Blessings & Love In Christ,

more2life

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

~

Amen~!

Posted · Report post

true when you embrace God's Love, you feel differently about yourself, and the world. You share His message and obey His commandments.

Posted · Report post

Amen :)

Posted · Report post

welcome aboard

Posted · Report post

Much love Consuming...So glad to hear the clarification...

Posted · Report post

Blessings consuming fire,

Welcome to Worthy...............God is LOVE & just as NYL was saying,the most perfect & purest Agape Love...I often pray & ask the Lord to Love Him with His Kind of Love.............we simply cannot even begin to grasp what it means to "BE" love......not yet anyway,not as long as we are in these bodies-lol.............but after all,HE"IS",the Great I AM................Oh,Halleluliah,He is ALL things & from Everlasting to Everlasting,Praise & Glory to Almighty God our Abba!!!!

LOL-I just feel like Praising Him,Yes,Halleluliah....We know & believe the love that God has for us .God is Love,He who abides in love abides in God,and God in him......Love has been perfected among us in this!!!!!     What a day to Praise!!!!!

I hope you enjoy us & Worthy even half as much as I do!!!!!!!Glad you are here!!!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!  Your post put in mind one of my favorite songs.  The words go something like this:

Jesus!  Lover of my soul

Jesus!  I will never let You go!

You've taken me from the miry clay.

You've set my feet upon the Rock and now I know ....

I love you!  I need You!  Though my world may fall I'll never let You go.

My Savior!  My closest friend!  I will worship You until the very end.

May the peace of God be with you now, Consuming Fire, and throughout this brand new year!

God bless you!

In His service,

PrairWarur