christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

love

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

consuming fire

consuming fire
  • Members
  • 12 posts

God is love and with love there is no end. If God is love and God be in us and we are one with God then we also are love, and God is the lover.

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Hi Consuming...Much love to you In Him...

I sure did fall in love with Jesus because He Is The Way, The Truth and The Life...and what you said above is in The Bible but the last part is a little different in The Bible: God so loved the world that...and since His Ways are so much Higher than ours it's not a lustful of the flesh kind of love...It's Perfect and Pure...Oh my...I'm in love with Jesus...The Best Place I Could Ever Be...

It's the most beautiful journey...not always easy but always worth it...

consuming fire

consuming fire
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Hi Consuming...Much love to you In Him...

I sure did fall in love with Jesus because He Is The Way, The Truth and The Life...and what you said above is in The Bible but the last part is a little different in The Bible: God so loved the world that...and since His Ways are so much Higher than ours it's not a lustful of the flesh kind of love...It's Perfect and Pure...Oh my...I'm in love with Jesus...The Best Place I Could Ever Be...

It's the most beautiful journey...not always easy but always worth it...

hello. I understand what your saying, but please don't mistake my saying lover as lustful, I don't use the word lover as the world does, he is my lover. nice meeting you.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Hi...Welcome to Worthy.I am totally in love with Jesus Christ.And their is no lust in my love for Him at all.Love means different things to different people.

more2life

more2life

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Blessings & Love In Christ,

more2life

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,782 posts

Welcome~!

~

Amen~!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

true when you embrace God's Love, you feel differently about yourself, and the world. You share His message and obey His commandments.

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,270 posts

Amen :)

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 156 posts

welcome aboard

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Much love Consuming...So glad to hear the clarification...

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,879 posts

Blessings consuming fire,

Welcome to Worthy...............God is LOVE & just as NYL was saying,the most perfect & purest Agape Love...I often pray & ask the Lord to Love Him with His Kind of Love.............we simply cannot even begin to grasp what it means to "BE" love......not yet anyway,not as long as we are in these bodies-lol.............but after all,HE"IS",the Great I AM................Oh,Halleluliah,He is ALL things & from Everlasting to Everlasting,Praise & Glory to Almighty God our Abba!!!!

LOL-I just feel like Praising Him,Yes,Halleluliah....We know & believe the love that God has for us .God is Love,He who abides in love abides in God,and God in him......Love has been perfected among us in this!!!!!     What a day to Praise!!!!!

I hope you enjoy us & Worthy even half as much as I do!!!!!!!Glad you are here!!!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Welcome to Worthy!  Your post put in mind one of my favorite songs.  The words go something like this:

Jesus!  Lover of my soul

Jesus!  I will never let You go!

You've taken me from the miry clay.

You've set my feet upon the Rock and now I know ....

I love you!  I need You!  Though my world may fall I'll never let You go.

My Savior!  My closest friend!  I will worship You until the very end.

May the peace of God be with you now, Consuming Fire, and throughout this brand new year!

God bless you!

In His service,

PrairWarur

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network