christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

starting over again

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

graceflower

graceflower
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Here to get to know people and to get to know more about Jesus.  I'm starting over after walking away several times to my shame.  Have visited chat but its not so easy to talk with a lot of people around all at once. 

Really in need of prayer for perseverance and to be deeply rooted and grounded in God's love and be fruitful in every good work. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,110 posts

Blessings grace,

Welcome to Worthy.....happy to pray for you & If you need to talk you can always PM,it can be fun to chat but I do understand what you are saying when there are alot of people in the room but you can also ask a "servant" in chat to talk privately,they can do that ........or on the bottom of your screen you can see who is online to talk one on one.There are many options here on Worthy to get to know others.........I am quite sure with a little time you will find what works best for you.

Sometiimes it takes a little slipping & sliding before you find solid ground,don't feel shame,that is not what Jesus wants you to feel....He is just happy His little lost sheep is home(as are we!)

With love,in Christ-Kwik

graceflower

graceflower
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Thanks kwikphilly, I appreciate your reply - very much.  Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A worthy welcome to you!  

I just posted a comment in another thread about hypocrisy and I am going to repeat for you a song that my mother use to play and sing.  It comforts my heart.  We all fall down, beloved of God, so do not be dismayed.  Just not everyone will admit their short-comings.  Still, this is what the Bible tells us to do, "confess our sins to one another."  A very hard thing to do, so I really admire you for being so open and honest.  

Welcome back to the family of God!  I will be praying for you and hope you will do the same for me!

God bless you very much!  Is is a brand new day, a brand new year, and a fantastic time to begin anew.

Always in His care,

PrairWarur

It Is No Secret What God Can Do -

The chimes of time ring out the news, another day is through

Someone slipped and fell, was that someone you?

You may have longed for added strength your courage to renew

Do not be disheartened, I have news for you

It is no secret, what God can do

What He's done for others, He'll do for you

With arms wide open, He'll pardon you

There is no night for in His light, you'll never walk alone

You'll always feel at home, wherever you may roam

There is no power can conquer you while God is on your side

Take him at his promise, don't run away and hide

What He's done for others, He'll do for you

With arms wide open, He'll pardon you

Amen!  PTL

graceflower

graceflower
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Thanks PrairWarur, I appreciate your reply and your kindness to pray. 

Btw I tried to click on the thread Jesus is Lord in this section and it comes up with an error - are others experiencing the same problem?

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

I think you have to post five times to access other areas of the forum.  Welcome Graceflower, God bless you :)

graceflower

graceflower
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Thanks Zion for welcoming me.

The Jesus is Lord thread is just here though so I thought I should be able to read it - its not a different area.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,711 posts

Thanks Zion for welcoming me.

The Jesus is Lord thread is just here though so I thought I should be able to read it - its not a different area.

Log out and re log on.

You have six posts now and should be able to access it.

It's probably just a glitch, if you still have problems let us know.   

God Bless,

Nigel. 

graceflower

graceflower
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Thanks Nigel - I just tried again and it definitely is a glitch - I can't access the thread.

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

hello graceflower, Nice to have you here with us at worthy.

Lion

Lion
  • 4 posts

Here to get to know people and to get to know more about Jesus.  I'm starting over after walking away several times to my shame.  Have visited chat but its not so easy to talk with a lot of people around all at once. 

Really in need of prayer for perseverance and to be deeply rooted and grounded in God's love and be fruitful in every good work. 

Heya Graceflower, think just about everyone has done the same. God knows the human need for why else would He bother teaching about the importance of forgiveness and preach, teach and reach out to all of us. True some were born without a concience. That's where prayer is needed.

Lion

Lion
  • 4 posts

Thanks Nigel - I just tried again and it definitely is a glitch - I can't access the thread.

Same here, yeah I seem to have the same problem too.

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Hope it gets cleared up soon.  Welcome to you too, Lion :)

Lion

Lion
  • 4 posts

We are adopted children of God..He wants us.

Lion

Lion
  • 4 posts

Hope it gets cleared up soon.  Welcome to you too, Lion :)

Thanks, this looks like a good Christian site. Think I'll stay. <G>.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

I am sure alot of us have started over again.Welcome to Worthy Grace and my prayers for you  :th_praying:  .

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 967 posts

Great to have you! Welcome

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,023 posts

:thumbsup:

Amen~!

Welcome~!

more2life

more2life

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Welcome to Worthy! Super glad to have you here. Hope you have a great time meeting new people, everyone here is fantastic!

Blessings,

more2life

WillfromTexas

WillfromTexas

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Welcome!  Never feel shame when it comes to the Lord.  The Lord will not condemn us but only convict us to improve ourselves.  One thing for sure is never run away from him in your time of trouble but into his loving arms.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network