christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

can I be forgiven as a christian?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

Devaughn24

Devaughn24
  • Members
  • 6 posts
The devil has been bothering me all morning to the point were I confronted him and his spirits and I spoke to myself outloud and said...My jesus christ use black majic? nope, he used the holy spirit (and i repeated this)...I was clearly disagreeing with the blashemy spirits but is the fact that I uttered those words make me codemned... I know in my heart that jesus is my lord and savior and I am a christian!!! Can I have repentance for even uttering the words even to confront them as false? I am a christian.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,953 posts

Welcome~!

~

The devil has been bothering me all morning.... I am a christian.

~

The

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:3-4

Walk

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Psalms 139:23-24

Of

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Life

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalms 23

~

Be

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. Romans 8:15

Blessed

And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Galatians 4:6

Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Praying~!

Omegaman

Omegaman

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts
1 Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,464 posts

Welcome to Worthy! You are being convicted to repent so that is what you should do. Jesus in the Lord's prayer told us to pray "forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us". That is a prayer that we as Christian's should pray daily. We need the forgiveness from our Lord and Saviour.

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Welcome, God bless you :)

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts
You still have reverence for Jesus and His Holy Spirit or you wouldn't even care. The enemy can bombard us with evil thoughts, but usually all you have to do when you are tempted is expose him to the light of the truth of God's word and he will flee till another opportunity. That is what Jesus did. So just renounce that thought in the Name of Jesus Christ in the future and then sing something like: Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me bless His holy name, or the old hymn Holy Holy Holy, Lord God Almighty, heaven and earth shall praise Thy Name in earth and sky, and sea. Any time you start worshipping the Lord and praisinng His name, the enemy seems to flee.

Like the others have said, just confess your sin and He is gracious and just to forgive your sin and cleanse you from all unrighteousness. Don't beat yourself up over it. All of us have had unwanted thoughts. It is a major tactic of the enemy. But we don't entertain them and dwell on them, or do battle directly with the enemy. We ask God to do it for us. We say, "may the Lord rebuke you", or "Father, please rebuke the enemy for hasseling me." Or say to yourself "I don't have to listen to these lies!" The things you spoke are the truth so unless I misunderstood or you said something else that was worse, I don't see where you even have sinned; Just start praising the Lord and get your eyes on Him. Thank Him for all the answers to prayer and the good things He has done in your life. The sooner you get your attention back on Jesus the better. The enemy trys to get your attention on himself or on you, and off of the Lord.

Good to have you join us.
Willa

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Welcome to Worthy Devaughn24!! Hope that you will have a great time here!! :)

God bless you

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,022 posts

Welcome :)

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A very Worthy welcome to you!

Peace to you and God bless you much,

PrairWarur

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network