christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings In Jesus

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Louise

Louise
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Hello my brothers & sisters in Christ, i'm new here but uses to be on here years ago, i was miss lucy one time ago.

I am a Born Again Christian, love my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, and longing to have again a relationship with Him again ! I drifted away for 2 yrs. and just started reading the word of God again, i been so hurt from other Christians in the pass, and i forgive them, and i turned myself which i got caught up on a game which is a worldly game that goes by your horoscopes etc; called : Gardens of Time. I was so addicted to this online game  for hrs. i spent 8 even 16 hrs. then one time i woke up in my sleep and said lord i want to come home back to you ! It was getting so bad that i was even dreaming about this gardens, i was getting sick and it was raising my blood pressure. The Lord set me free 2 weeks ago and i haven't been on the game since, i have no desire to follow the things of the world. I learn a lesson here, that i came under spiritual warfare attack & i fell into it, and this is what happens when you walk away from God's Word ! I think of Eph. 6 on putting on the whole armour of God, not just once but daily, a daily part of our lives... Please keep me in your prayers so i can have that close relationship, intimacy with my ABBA Father again ! Thank you and GBU !

Edited by Louise, 05 January 2014 - 05:57 PM.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Welcome Back~!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,695 posts

Welcome back - the enemy uses any tool he can and horoscopes are a very sinister tack of his. Stay far away!!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome back Louise, God bless you :)

Louise

Louise
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Thank you all for welcoming me back.

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,306 posts

Welcome back :)

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy Louise!!! Hope that you will have a great time here!! :)

God bless you!!!

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Great to have you back! God bless

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network