Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Greetings In Jesus

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hello my brothers & sisters in Christ, i'm new here but uses to be on here years ago, i was miss lucy one time ago.

I am a Born Again Christian, love my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, and longing to have again a relationship with Him again ! I drifted away for 2 yrs. and just started reading the word of God again, i been so hurt from other Christians in the pass, and i forgive them, and i turned myself which i got caught up on a game which is a worldly game that goes by your horoscopes etc; called : Gardens of Time. I was so addicted to this online game  for hrs. i spent 8 even 16 hrs. then one time i woke up in my sleep and said lord i want to come home back to you ! It was getting so bad that i was even dreaming about this gardens, i was getting sick and it was raising my blood pressure. The Lord set me free 2 weeks ago and i haven't been on the game since, i have no desire to follow the things of the world. I learn a lesson here, that i came under spiritual warfare attack & i fell into it, and this is what happens when you walk away from God's Word ! I think of Eph. 6 on putting on the whole armour of God, not just once but daily, a daily part of our lives... Please keep me in your prayers so i can have that close relationship, intimacy with my ABBA Father again ! Thank you and GBU !

Edited by Louise

Posted · Report post

Welcome Back~!

Posted · Report post

Welcome back - the enemy uses any tool he can and horoscopes are a very sinister tack of his. Stay far away!!

Posted · Report post

Welcome back Louise, God bless you :)

Posted · Report post

Thank you all for welcoming me back.

Posted · Report post

Welcome back :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy Louise!!! Hope that you will have a great time here!! :)

God bless you!!!

Posted · Report post

Great to have you back! God bless