christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello from Sunny Florida!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

JtotheP

JtotheP
  • Members
  • 15 posts
Hello from the sunshine state. I know much of the US is suffering the cold right now, so please stay safe and warm. I'm enjoying some mild weather right now but it is going down to 32 tonight. Anyway thanks for having me--what an exciting place to be. God Bless!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,409 posts

A warm welcome to Worthy.  :thumbsup:

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome, God bless you :)

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Welcome to Worthy.It is nice to have you with us.WHOA!!32 degrees in Florida?You guys are not used to that.Will it hurt all the beautiful fruit that is grown there? Gods Blessings  :mgcheerful:

WillfromTexas

WillfromTexas

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Welcome!  Florida is awesome!  Yeah unusual weather we're having eh?  Been in the 20's all day here.

JtotheP

JtotheP
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Sometimes a cold snap is what gives the fruit a sweeter flavor, but too long of a cold snap will damage the fruit for sure. I have to lay sheets over my shrubs and plants on my own landscaping.

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

Hello from the sunshine state. I know much of the US is suffering the cold right now, so please stay safe and warm. I'm enjoying some mild weather right now but it is going down to 32 tonight. Anyway thanks for having me--what an exciting place to be. God Bless!

Hi :)

DeaneRenata

DeaneRenata

• PipPip
  • 141 posts

Hi. I used to live in Florida too, until I was 6 and a half, then we moved up to Washington State. It's cold up here. We want to move to South Carolina.

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome to the family bro! Have a nice time in the ministry.

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,234 posts

Welcome :)

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

hello and welcome to worthy.

JtotheP

JtotheP
  • Members
  • 15 posts
Thanks for all the warm welcomes--God Bless

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!  Enjoy your time here.

Peace to you and God bless you much!

Always in His care,

PriarWarur

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,601 posts

A bright, frostbite day welcome to you, but I would not trade this for Florida - love the cold and all the changing seasons - except the hot summer days - air-conditioning is great!!

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,583 posts

Welcome to Worthy

JtotheP

JtotheP
  • Members
  • 15 posts
I must say, I am so happy to be here. I am on a lot of forums and they all have their share of crude and rude responses and I never thought of joining a Christian Forum 'till recently. What a wonderful relief to see such encouraging people and what they have to share, especially about the Lord!!!!

Thanks again and God Bless Everyone Here!

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,392 posts

Hi J..... from sunny Southern California.  We don't have the cold like the rest of the country but it gets pretty bone chilling at night and even in the day it can be cold.  We are so glad you are here at Worthy, we love to welcome new brothers and sisters in the Lord.  We also have a great chat room where you can find fellowship so we hope you come and visit.  Again Welcome and God Bless You......

BECAUSE HE LIVES!  Rustyangel/Faith Ann

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,631 posts

Welcome~!

JoanXD

JoanXD
  • Members
  • 5 posts

hi welcome

conservator

conservator
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Welcome from a fellow Floridian.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network