Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello from Sunny Florida!

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Welcome from a fellow Floridian.

Posted · Report post

Hello from the sunshine state. I know much of the US is suffering the cold right now, so please stay safe and warm. I'm enjoying some mild weather right now but it is going down to 32 tonight. Anyway thanks for having me--what an exciting place to be. God Bless!

Welcome and Go Noles!

Posted · Report post

Hello from the sunshine state. I know much of the US is suffering the cold right now, so please stay safe and warm. I'm enjoying some mild weather right now but it is going down to 32 tonight. Anyway thanks for having me--what an exciting place to be. God Bless!

Welcome to Worthy! Hope you grow in your walk with the Lord, point others to Christ, and find good fellowship here. :thumbsup:

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the site. What other hobbies do you have? What do you like to do for fun?

Welcome again!

God bless,

GE

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy! Hope you grow in your walk with the Lord, point others to Christ, and find good fellowship here. :thumbsup:

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the site. What other hobbies do you have? What do you like to do for fun?

Welcome again!

God bless,

GE

Thanks again all for the warm welcomes. Some of my hobbies are sculpting, landscaping, and photography. I like to go to the gun range and shoot off several hundred rounds for fun. It get's expensive, though, with the cost of ammo going up.