christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blessings to all

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

ARGOSY

ARGOSY

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Hi, I'm Argosy. I'm keen to get to know you all, and participate in the forums especially the end-times.

I consider myself knowledgeable about the end-times, although I still have a lot to learn. You will find that I think out the box, my commitment is to the holy scriptures only and not to standardised modern views. Forums are for discussion and learning, but even if we disagree, love and blessings to all.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,027 posts

Welcome~!

ARGOSY

ARGOSY

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Thanks FresnoJoe!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,715 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,311 posts

Welcome :)

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you, Argosy!

Peace to you and God bless you much,

PrairWarur

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts

Welcome to Worthy from the frozen marshmallow looking north!!

ARGOSY

ARGOSY

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Thanks all for your welcome. Hope to chat more soon :)

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

hi and welcome to worthy.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Blessings ARGOSY,

Welcome to Worthy!  Be sure to check out the chat room & say "hi": to everyone there........You will soon see that Worthy is unlike any other,glad you have come to join the Lords little flock.....................

With love,in Christ-Kwik

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,460 posts

Hi, I'm Argosy. I'm keen to get to know you all, and participate in the forums especially the end-times.

I consider myself knowledgeable about the end-times, although I still have a lot to learn. You will find that I think out the box, my commitment is to the holy scriptures only and not to standardised modern views. Forums are for discussion and learning, but even if we disagree, love and blessings to all.

Welcome to Worthy! Hope you grow in your walk with the Lord, point others to Christ, and find good fellowship here. :thumbsup:

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the site. What other hobbies do you have? What do you like to do for fun?

Welcome again!

God bless,

GE

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts
Good to have you Argosy. Our churches' sermon series right now is on Revelations so I hope to know more by the end of it. I enjoy people who think outside the box. It will be fun to read your ideas.
Willa

ARGOSY

ARGOSY

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Hi , thanks for all your kind comments. I'm not good at reading detailed rules, but I've already been posting all over the forums, hope that is ok.

GoldenEagle, I have many hobbies. I enjoy the beach, swimming in the sea, bodysurfing or bodyboarding.  I like to go for hikes, I live in Africa and so there are many interesting walks and hikes around here. I enjoy the creation/evolution debate. I support Arsenal (EPL), the Sharks (rugby union) and the Proteas (cricket). Sometimes I have a social game of tennis or shoot some pool, eating out at restaurants, movies. We love to barbecue (braai) here in South Africa. i enjoy reading, researching history (I have some interesting theories on history). 

WillfromTexas

WillfromTexas

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Welcome!  We've been known to talk about End Times around here, lol.  :soapbox:

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,823 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

welcome to worthy be blessed

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network