christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Satanists unveil design for Okla. Capitol monument

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

LadyKay

LadyKay

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

hmmmm......This is getting out of hand. I mean if this keeps up, there will be nothing seen in the capitol for all the "monuments" of anything that can be consider a religion.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,949 posts

hmmmm......This is getting out of hand. I mean if this keeps up, there will be nothing seen in the capitol for all the "monuments" of anything that can be consider a religion.

True. But we know what the Lord is going to do with these idols. 

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,561 posts
  • Interests:camping computers

it's going to be interesting to see how this comes out in the end.......   it will not go over well here, but I'm not sure they don't have the constitutional right to do so.  it's just an excellent thing to show why I personally don't want teachers leading prayer in school.......    don't know what god they would be teaching kids to pray to.

I wonder how many others will get in on it also.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2015 part of the Worthy Network