christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

please help me

unforgiveable sin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Devaughn24

Devaughn24
  • Members
  • 6 posts
I am christian who prays everyday (though I don't read the bilble regularly after today I will) its me here again, early I was being confronted by blashemy thoughts and guilt and I confronted those feelings and thoughts outloud and i said...."my jesus christ used black magic? Nope he used the holy spirit" I spoke and said this to silence the blashemy thoughts and guilt in my head from sins, but did I commit the unpardonable sin? The holy spirit has been working and turning inside me for 8 hours straight!!! I have repented many many times today, also I asked jesus to come into my life and recognized him as my lord and savior as a small child and had recently devoted my self to god FULLY when this happened! It was an accident and the words came out wrong I told god!

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,622 posts
If you committed the unpardonable sin, it would not bother you.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,622 posts
Since you have another thread just like this on the Welcome Forum, I am closing this thread.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network