christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

Shadow

Shadow
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Hello,

One might think that because of my username, I am aggressive, but I hope that I am not.

I

am quiet

am 21 years old

and live in Washington, United States, North America, the World.

John Robinson

John Robinson

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Welcome, Shadow.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts

Blessings Shadow!

Welcome to Worthy & God bless you well.......Shadow does not sound aggressive at all.......when a shadow of a big truck has gone speeding wrecklessly across  your path you never get hit by one .......LOL       Hope you love it here as much as I do!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Hi Shadow!

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,340 posts
Hi Shadow and welcome. I am also from WA, which should really thrill you since we are old enough to be your grandparents. But I do invite you to make your self at home here. I like this site because it keeps me digging into God's Word and challanges me. But we also have rooms for fellowship, hobbies, witnessing and prayer.
Blessings
Willa

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you, Shadow!

Peace to you and God bless you much,

PrairWarur

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,560 posts

Welcome~!

JoanXD

JoanXD
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Hi welcome

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,778 posts

The "Shadow knows!" wonder what ever happened to that series?? Welcome! Never would have thought of the Shadow as aggressive more retiring I would think!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts

Blessings Little Lamb!

The first thing I thought of when i saw the name "Shadow" was the infamous "the Shadow Knoooooow",I was going to post it & thought that nobody would remember the series(& I suddenly felt very old-lol)...............Gee,I am so glad you posted that...who knows whatever became of it,that was a very looooong time ago! God bless you

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Shadow

Shadow
  • Members
  • 6 posts

John Robinson: Thanks, and I like your name.

Kwik: Thanks.

Desi: Hello.

Willa: Thanks, and it honestly ​does thrill me, becuase I'm sure you have many greater things inside you.

PrairWarur: Thanks.

FresnoJoe: Thanks.

Joan: Thanks.

Littlelambseativy: Thanks.

God bless,

Shadow

alien224

alien224

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

welcome

alien224

alien224

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

Welcome!

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome to the family. I hope you enjoy it here

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,488 posts

Hello,

One might think that because of my username, I am aggressive, but I hope that I am not.

I

am quiet

am 21 years old

and live in Washington, United States, North America, the World.

Welcome to Worthy! Hope you grow in your walk with the Lord, point others to Christ, and find good fellowship here. :thumbsup:

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the site. What is Washington like? What other hobbies do you have? What do you like to do for fun?

Welcome again!

God bless,

GE

Shadow

Shadow
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Thanks, everybody.

GoldenEagle:

A lot of Washington is small, but maybe I think that because there are many people there, and maybe I think that there are many          people there because I live near Seattle. Washington has a lot of trees and mountains. Seattle is wet, but the rest of Washington is      ironically arid.

I do not do fun, but I write and take photographs when I have time.

walkonwater

walkonwater
  • Members
  • 62 posts

just a quick hello to you and welcome :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network