christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

anyone want to go hiking?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,539 posts

This scares me silly.

http://www.grindtv.c...ally-dangerous/

AFlameOfFire

AFlameOfFire

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Um...no ...lol Im afraid heights.

I will freak myself out by watching vids on hiking and various climbs. Scaring myself in otherwords. In fact I just kept watching "the scariest job on earth" which shows one of those tower jobs where the guy must climb straight up (higher then the empire state building) to fix stuff and what he encounters while getting there.

Ofcourse he has this video recorder on his head and when he looks down I just want to faint lol

They have vids on this mountain too over at youtube, and one where the guys get shocked by lightning while up there lol

stirstik

stirstik
  • Members *
  • 97 posts

Love! I went caving last year and there were some pretty sketchy tunnels and cliffs, but was so worth it!

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,597 posts

Just NO!  Ugh; I get sick just thinking about it!  Thumbs up to those who are brave enough to do it though. 

B3L13v3R

B3L13v3R

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

"Anyone want to go hiking?"

I do, I do!
Looks safe enough with those chains on the rock wall to hold if the gangway should give!

I'd be prayerfully jamming Christian tract coins into the rock crevices along the way! :)

What a photographic opportunity as well!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

uh no, missing a step and its a mile away from ground not my idea of hiking, I tend to steer away from cliffs like that. My idea of a hike is at a park...lol

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

Yes, but did anyone see the title - noting the danager caused by ice?

Want to do this when it is icy?

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,624 posts

Id do it. wearing a parachute of course (granted that close to a cliff it probably wouldnt do any actual good, but it would make me feel better)

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Nope I would not do it.A death wish.Alot of people have died in the last year hiking Mt.Hood.

Sedoy

Sedoy
  • Members
  • 43 posts
Oh the lengths and heights people go onto to find God not realizing that God is only whisper of a prayer away!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network