christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Apologetix (Band)

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

JohnDB

JohnDB

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Wow!

You should listen.

They brilliantly play the music for popular tunes (rock, hip hop, etc) and put biblical words to the music (like The Narrow Way To Heaven to the tune of Stairway to Heaven).

I listen to them for free at Grooveshark.com. Good sound system too.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,442 posts

I like listening to their music. They can't rap worth a darn, but overall a very talented band. (serious about the rap part, I listened to a couple of eminems parodys they did, and was like serious? the song was good, the lyrics were good, the execution of said song? no. they should have outsourced to someone like KJ-52 for them) 

Guest_man_*

Guest_man_*
  • Guests

Wow!

You should listen.

They brilliantly play the music for popular tunes (rock, hip hop, etc) and put biblical words to the music (like The Narrow Way To Heaven to the tune of Stairway to Heaven).

I listen to them for free at Grooveshark.com. Good sound system too.

They're decent.

They're also on youtube.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

the song was good, the lyrics were good, the execution of said song? no.

I know what you mean.

I love their parody of "Eye of the Tiger" ("I Had to Die First"), but int the execution, his voice sound flat. Oh well, I still love the song!

EndSeeker

EndSeeker

• PipPip
  • 156 posts

awesome thank you!!! im just now starting to listen to them, i see they have a lot of albums, i'll enjoy sorting thru them

so far its way better than weird al

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network