christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pray for my health

Prayer please need prayer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

SandyU

SandyU
  • Members
  • 70 posts

I have been on dialysis on and off for thirty years. I am now not making blood cells and needing blood once a week. Pray they find a way to help me and i can have energy. God bless, Sandy

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,411 posts

Praying. 

SandyU

SandyU
  • Members
  • 70 posts

God bless you

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

:th_praying: My prayers are with you Sandy.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts

Blessings SandyU,

Welcome to Worthy....I will gladly pray for you ........

Heavenly Father it in Jesus Name that I come to you to lift up Sandy & entrust her in Your care....Lord You know what it is that she needs & You alone have the Power to provide her with whatever & however to be in perfect health!!!!You are Jehovah Rapha & there is nothing that you are not able to do ,no ailment,no sickness,no disease that You are unable to heal so I ask that Your Will be done,whether it is to bring Sandys body into good health through the doctors hands or by one touch from Your little finger but we are Healed by His Stripes and so it is according to Your Word........I plead the Blood of Jesus over Sandy from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet ,Oh Praise Jesus & the Power of His Blood....thank You Father as we await the manifestation of this healing ,& let all the glory be given You Lord..............Father God,may Sandy be a living testimony that there is none Greater than You,that You are the Great I Am!!!!!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,604 posts

Welcome - we serve an amazing God - and His will for us perfect - keep praying and trusting - He loves us!!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

praying.

SandyU

SandyU
  • Members
  • 70 posts

May God bless all of you. Thank you

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,636 posts

Praying~!

Shadow

Shadow
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Praying

If you didn't know this already, I think Worthy Christian Forums has a prayer chat room, if you want online prayer.

Edited by Shadow, 14 January 2014 - 05:18 AM.

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
In the name of Jesus Christ I declare that every form of infirmities and sickness in your life will vanish and never come back. The Lord shall send his word and heal you. Everyone here is not excepted. God's healing is our portion. Amen!

celebratejesus

celebratejesus

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

I have been on dialysis on and off for thirty years. I am now not making blood cells and needing blood once a week. Pray they find a way to help me and i can have energy. God bless, Sandy

Praying for you now Sandy, denise, ysic

Edited by celebratejesus, 14 January 2014 - 06:44 PM.

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
Never give up your miracle is on the way,you will always be in my prayers,the scripture says that Jesus took our sickness,and for this very purpose the son of man was made manifest.always have faith in God.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network