christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Newbie with a question

* * * * * 1 votes advice

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

lyds+sjmom

lyds+sjmom
  • 1 posts

Hello, brothers and sisters! I've been a believer for only about 5 months, am married with 2 children, and contain so much joy in Him! The biggest reason I originally started searching for a forum is my search for some biblical and personal advice from sound minds. I enjoy having conversations with other believers about the joy of Christ, but most of them look at me strangely and change the subject. The ones I do converse with love it, but it's such a few. I'm not being argumentative or rude, so what is the deal?!! When I ask questions to knowledgeable believers, they treat it like a job. Am I confused? Thanks!

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,369 posts

Welcome to worthy. I think you will find folks here more than willing to answer questions. Sometimes the answer is even right lol. 

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,034 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Good to see you are using chat  :thumbsup:

celebratejesus

celebratejesus

• PipPip
  • 113 posts

Welcome to worthy. I think you will find folks here more than willing to answer questions. Sometimes the answer is even right lol. 

LOL, this was a hoot, and I want to welcome lyds and mom too!!  I am new, just a couple days on the forum.  In my opinion (and I've checked out many) you found the forum with some christians that really walk the talk:) Glad you are here!! Denise, a sister in Christ

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,484 posts

Welcome to Worthy - I do hope that you find the site what you seek and enjoy the discussions. God bless you in your walk with Jesus!! Keep looking up!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,073 posts

Welcome~!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

hello and welcome to worthy.

john14:6

john14:6

• PipPip
  • 110 posts
Welcome lyds.

I have a favorite hymn that reminds me of the joy, peace, & assurance of knowing that my salvation is secure only by the blood of Jesus.

"It Is Well With My Soul"

http://www.scripture...th_My_Soul.html

Edited by john14:6, 13 January 2014 - 07:31 PM.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Hello, brothers and sisters! I've been a believer for only about 5 months, am married with 2 children, and contain so much joy in Him! The biggest reason I originally started searching for a forum is my search for some biblical and personal advice from sound minds. I enjoy having conversations with other believers about the joy of Christ, but most of them look at me strangely and change the subject. The ones I do converse with love it, but it's such a few. I'm not being argumentative or rude, so what is the deal?!! When I ask questions to knowledgeable believers, they treat it like a job. Am I confused? Thanks!

Hi lyds :mgcheerful: It is nice to have you with us on Worthy.Well,I don't know how many sound minds you are going to find :happyhappy: .Bring on the questions we will do our best to answer them.When I first became a Christian I had tons of questions.

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

Hi Lyds!  So, let's talk!  Looking forward to sharing with you!  Welcome, and God bless you :)

LittleFish

LittleFish
  • 3 posts
I too am new to this forum. I joined with a very heavy heart and hope that I may receive advise. I have been a believer now for about 11 years and am learning just how powerful Christ is.

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!

God bless you so much and may His peace and joy surround you always.

always in His care,

Prairwarur

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome brother!

Juvanio

Juvanio
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Welcome! :D

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,073 posts

Welcome! :D

~

Welcome~!

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Hello Lyds,Happy New Year and welcom to worthy! My duty is to testify to the glory of God,because seeing is believing,everything about God is faith likewise worthy,I found worthy when i was a passive Christian,since that day till this moment my life has never been the same,worthy is a godsent,a special gift and a blessing from God to us,this site is a last bus stop,to those who want to make heaven,God has position godly brothers and sisters,to answer,encourage and counsel any question that is ask here,to the glory of God,when i joined new,with heavy burden and the rest of them,one beloved brother here asked me to keep talking,if you didn't ask you will not recieve,Worthy is cover and surrounded with God's divine grace,for you to be a pataker you must sign in with faith.

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts

Hello and Welcome to Worthy!

Mick513

Mick513
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Welcome lyds, i guess we've all got questions, thats healthy.  Hope you get some answers here.  Mick.

opportunitykenny

opportunitykenny
  • Members
  • 28 posts
Welcome our new worthy member, I was once a new member here who came with a number of questions. And may I tell you, they were all adequately answered. What thing I like about this Forum is that they do response to questions timely and Scripturally

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,492 posts

I honestly can't understand why any Christian would not want to talk about Jesus with you.  If you walked up to me and asked me a question about anything to do with God or the Bible, I would be more than happy to engage you.  I think you have come to the right place if talking to other believers about God is your purpose.  You might not get a lot of interest in every topic you start, but if you have a question or something you just want to talk about, you can probably find someone who will be more than happy to respond, and as Ayin Jade said, sometimes you get the right answer.  Welcome. 

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network