Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Newbie with a question

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello, brothers and sisters! I've been a believer for only about 5 months, am married with 2 children, and contain so much joy in Him! The biggest reason I originally started searching for a forum is my search for some biblical and personal advice from sound minds. I enjoy having conversations with other believers about the joy of Christ, but most of them look at me strangely and change the subject. The ones I do converse with love it, but it's such a few. I'm not being argumentative or rude, so what is the deal?!! When I ask questions to knowledgeable believers, they treat it like a job. Am I confused? Thanks!

Posted · Report post

Welcome to worthy. I think you will find folks here more than willing to answer questions. Sometimes the answer is even right lol. 

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy. 

Good to see you are using chat  :thumbsup:

Posted · Report post

Welcome to worthy. I think you will find folks here more than willing to answer questions. Sometimes the answer is even right lol. 

LOL, this was a hoot, and I want to welcome lyds and mom too!!  I am new, just a couple days on the forum.  In my opinion (and I've checked out many) you found the forum with some christians that really walk the talk:) Glad you are here!! Denise, a sister in Christ

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy - I do hope that you find the site what you seek and enjoy the discussions. God bless you in your walk with Jesus!! Keep looking up!

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

hello and welcome to worthy.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Welcome lyds.

I have a favorite hymn that reminds me of the joy, peace, & assurance of knowing that my salvation is secure only by the blood of Jesus.

"It Is Well With My Soul"

http://www.scriptureandmusic.com/Music/Text_Files/It_Is_Well_With_My_Soul.html

Edited by john14:6

Posted · Report post

Hello, brothers and sisters! I've been a believer for only about 5 months, am married with 2 children, and contain so much joy in Him! The biggest reason I originally started searching for a forum is my search for some biblical and personal advice from sound minds. I enjoy having conversations with other believers about the joy of Christ, but most of them look at me strangely and change the subject. The ones I do converse with love it, but it's such a few. I'm not being argumentative or rude, so what is the deal?!! When I ask questions to knowledgeable believers, they treat it like a job. Am I confused? Thanks!

Hi lyds :mgcheerful: It is nice to have you with us on Worthy.Well,I don't know how many sound minds you are going to find :happyhappy: .Bring on the questions we will do our best to answer them.When I first became a Christian I had tons of questions.

Posted · Report post

Hi Lyds!  So, let's talk!  Looking forward to sharing with you!  Welcome, and God bless you :)

Posted · Report post

I too am new to this forum. I joined with a very heavy heart and hope that I may receive advise. I have been a believer now for about 11 years and am learning just how powerful Christ is.

Posted · Report post

A Worthy welcome to you!

God bless you so much and may His peace and joy surround you always.

always in His care,

Prairwarur

Posted · Report post

Welcome brother!

Posted · Report post

Welcome! :D

~

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

Hello Lyds,Happy New Year and welcom to worthy! My duty is to testify to the glory of God,because seeing is believing,everything about God is faith likewise worthy,I found worthy when i was a passive Christian,since that day till this moment my life has never been the same,worthy is a godsent,a special gift and a blessing from God to us,this site is a last bus stop,to those who want to make heaven,God has position godly brothers and sisters,to answer,encourage and counsel any question that is ask here,to the glory of God,when i joined new,with heavy burden and the rest of them,one beloved brother here asked me to keep talking,if you didn't ask you will not recieve,Worthy is cover and surrounded with God's divine grace,for you to be a pataker you must sign in with faith.

Posted · Report post

Hello and Welcome to Worthy!

Posted · Report post

Welcome lyds, i guess we've all got questions, thats healthy.  Hope you get some answers here.  Mick.

Posted · Report post

Welcome our new worthy member, I was once a new member here who came with a number of questions. And may I tell you, they were all adequately answered. What thing I like about this Forum is that they do response to questions timely and Scripturally

Posted · Report post

I honestly can't understand why any Christian would not want to talk about Jesus with you.  If you walked up to me and asked me a question about anything to do with God or the Bible, I would be more than happy to engage you.  I think you have come to the right place if talking to other believers about God is your purpose.  You might not get a lot of interest in every topic you start, but if you have a question or something you just want to talk about, you can probably find someone who will be more than happy to respond, and as Ayin Jade said, sometimes you get the right answer.  Welcome. 

Posted · Report post

Blessings lyds!

Welcome to Worthy!Like Brother Butero has said,"I can't imagine why any Christian would not want to talk about Jesus with you".....something is definitely wrong in their life & it has nothing to do with you......

As brothers & sisters in Christ we find so much joy in talking about our Lord,glorifying Him together & praising Him together.......it is such a blessing as God inhabits our praises................through each other the Holy Spirit gives us Wisdom & Understanding,encouragement  and so many good gifts................Praise & Glory to Jesus,I am so glad He has lead you here to be joined with our Worthy family,we are joined together by our faith in the knowledge of our Lord & Savior,Christ Jesus....we are ALL here to speak to one another as He would have us to do....in psalms,hymns & spiritual songs,singing & making melodies in our hearts to the Lord(Eph 5:19)God bless you!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Posted · Report post

welcome to worthy hope you will find what you are looking for