christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi. Its me again.

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

SitaraForJesus

SitaraForJesus
  • Seeker
  • 33 posts

Mkay look, I am sorry for being a jerk. I am an aggressive person. I have autism, bipolar, PTSD, and OCD. I was abused for the first 13 years of my life. Im not whining, nor am I making an excuse, but what I am doing is giving a background. It has taken me 32 years to learn better social skills, but Rome was not built in a day.

So "hi." :)

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,698 posts

Our past is in the past, 

2 Corinthians 5:17 :

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new."

If we have surrender to Him HE promises us this,

Deuteronomy 31:8 8 :

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged

Don not be afraid you are among friends, 

Tell us how we can help you?

Help us understand.

You know something you are Loved.

We love ourselves based on God's abiding love for us, and in response to this love we share it with all whom we come in contact with—our "neighbors." and our fellow members. 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,020 posts

You Are Loved

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! Psalms 133:1

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Mkay look, I am sorry for being a jerk. I am an aggressive person. I have autism, bipolar, PTSD, and OCD. I was abused for the first 13 years of my life. Im not whining, nor am I making an excuse, but what I am doing is giving a background. It has taken me 32 years to learn better social skills, but Rome was not built in a day.

Apology accepted, but based on the posts I read of you, I never thought you were a jerk. I thought you were troubled and confused, but not a jerk.

I'm glad you are having fellowship with us so that we can get to know you better and you can get to know us, and ultimately we all get closer to understanding the awesome love of God for us.

Cheers again.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,806 posts

Forgiven. Don't be too sensitive next time. You are loved - and please put your avatar back up. It was beautiful.

Remember, that we are not perfect too. Do you forgive us?

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Forgiven. Don't be too sensitive next time. You are loved - and please put your avatar back up. It was beautiful.
Remember, that we are not perfect too. Do you forgive us?
Great post WW. Not surprised by that. Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing what her next avatar is going to be because I think it will reflect more of sitara. I think.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,460 posts

It's in the past. :thumbsup:

Sp welcome to Worthy! Hope you like it here, grow in your walk with Christ, find good friends, and point others to Christ.

As NCN said you are loved. :) Please let us know how we can help you.

I apologize too for myself and anyone else who may have hurt your feelings.

God bless,

GE

SitaraForJesus

SitaraForJesus
  • Seeker
  • 33 posts

Apology accepted, but based on the posts I read of you, I never thought you were a jerk. I thought you were troubled and confused, but not a jerk.

I'm glad you are having fellowship with us so that we can get to know you better and you can get to know us, and ultimately we all get closer to understanding the awesome love of God for us.

Cheers again.

Bless your heart. I am troubled. So many opposing ideologies competing for my acceptnce. I did repent and accept Jesus on 16 September but my pastor at the time never prepared my for what can happen re spiritual warfare end times, Satan trying to tempt you away from the faith. It is a rare church that deal with this issue.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Sitara,nice to have you with us.God be with you. :mgcheerful:

enoob57

enoob57

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,179 posts
The hideous truth of evil is what drives us further into His Word to understand
the world in which we have began in... the transformation process is preparation
for the New Heaven and New Earth our hope in Him! Welcome Love, Steven

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts

Blessings Sitara,

I must have missed whatever misunderstanding took place as we have been getting to know each other ,& it is a pleasure....I am glad you have decided to give our Worthy family another try ......as I  have told you & now I think you could see,they are loving,kind,wonderful & truly blessed to be a blessing....................you will find much love here my dear one!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Jennifer Wall

Jennifer Wall
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Always love and serve and stay nice.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network