christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The biggest con and cover up/Exposed

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

wincam

wincam
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Dinosaur bones found buried in young earth strata - it seems no one knew - see www.TheGrandExperiment.com  by Dr, Carl Werner - see Part 2/Living fossils - wincam

Omegaman

Omegaman

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,690 posts
Clicking the link brought me to a place selling a DVD. Without exploring a website, is the any information you want us to see? Or you just marketing for them?

wincam

wincam
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Omegaman - clickety click - keep on clicking on Dvds as shown - wincam

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,008 posts

I saw the video you indicated.  What I gleaned from the video is that they have a fossile of particular  type of fungi that is assumed to be millions of years old from the prehistoric era.   The same exact living fungi can be found in the ocean today and when the fossil is compared to its modern living counterpart there is no evolutionary change whatsoever.

That is what I got from it.  Is that what you were expecting us to see?

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network