Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pop Ups And Ads

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I was just noticing that I have had trouble with the quote feature, and I am also finding links in select words in the threads, even when the words have absolutely nothing to do with the product or service.  I am also having pop ups appear.  Is this due to a change at WB, or is it something going on with my p.c.?  Has anyone else noticed that problem? 

Posted · Report post

Worthy does not have pop up ads. That part may be your pc.

Some folks copy paste stuff directly onto worthy in their posts which then ends up containing the links they copied. That could be fixed if everyone first pasted into their notepads, and then copied that and pasted it onto worthy. It also eliminates any funky background color or font. That part is not your pc,

Posted · Report post

www.avast.com

www.malwarebytes.org

Posted · Report post

Thanks.  I don't usually use this p.c. to surf the web, so I thought it might be something with the computer.  It is kind of annoying, so I guess I will see if it is something in the configuration or malware? 

Posted · Report post

Malware most likely

Posted · Report post

You would be surprised what can happen when you cut and paste. And if like some people do, you change the text to automatic black and hide the words that are links it can cause problems.

There are many ways to hide things.

For instance, hold you mouse cursor down and highlight the blank space below this sentence.

BOO!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0