christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello I'm new here and I've been a christian for....

* * * * * 1 votes hello greetings shalom

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

triptychanimator

triptychanimator
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Working out, ANIMATING, drawing, apologetics, history, science (meh), changing username to "triptychanimator" so that it is correctly spelled

Hello I'm new here and I've been a "Christian" for almost my whole life. I became an actual christian around the age of 17 to 18 when I personally accepted jesus as my lord and savior.

I'm deeply interested in apologetics and would like to post quite a few of my written works here. (don't worry i like to keep things brief)

My interests are gaming, drawing, and(if you haven't guessed by the title) ANIMATING!!!!!!!!

I'm currently attending John Jay college which is the best college for criminal justice in the U.S.A. Now on to the next subject(what is this a dating profile!?!?!) I have a very "interesting" sense of humor which gets me in trouble or just plain old feeling embarassed. So BLAH BLAH BLAH say hi to me.

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • Interests:praising the Lord. Writing, computers

Welcome to worthy!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Interests:My interests include; the bible, Jesus, crocheting, gardening, sightseeing, history, reading, oilpainting learning new things, and music.

hello  trypticanimator, welcome to worthy.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,210 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, cooking, baking, making cards.

A criminal justice animator - a police cartoonist??   :mgcop:  :hmmm:  Welcome to Worthy!!

triptychanimator

triptychanimator
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Working out, ANIMATING, drawing, apologetics, history, science (meh), changing username to "triptychanimator" so that it is correctly spelled

A criminal justice animator - a police cartoonist??   :mgcop:  :hmmm:  Welcome to Worthy!!

Well well you got me there I'm a little weird but hey aren't we all weird. One of my many philosophies is to be daring and I find that being a christian in today's misinformed society is just another example :D.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,644 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...
say hi to me.

Ok I'll bite...

Hi to me!

There said it, now, Welcome!

triptychanimator

triptychanimator
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Well thanks for replying also I want to make it abundantly clear that i misspelled my name. It should be "triptychanimator"

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,547 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

PrairWarur

PrairWarur

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!

Praise God!

PrairWarur

Jayyycuuup

Jayyycuuup

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,405 posts
  • Interests:Theology.
    Histology.
    Science.
    Jesus.

Hello and welcome to worthy!

ABMF

ABMF
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Hello I'm new here and I've been a "Christian" for almost my whole life. I became an actual christian around the age of 17 to 18 when I personally accepted jesus as my lord and savior.

I'm deeply interested in apologetics and would like to post quite a few of my written works here. (don't worry i like to keep things brief)

My interests are gaming, drawing, and(if you haven't guessed by the title) ANIMATING!!!!!!!!

I'm currently attending John Jay college which is the best college for criminal justice in the U.S.A. Now on to the next subject(what is this a dating profile!?!?!) I have a very "interesting" sense of humor which gets me in trouble or just plain old feeling embarassed. So BLAH BLAH BLAH say hi to me.

what do you plan to do with your degree? 

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Well thanks for replying also I want to make it abundantly clear that i misspelled my name. It should be "triptychanimator"

It's ok, I didn't know how to spell my own last name until I was like 13. Darn Polish ancestry.

Welcome to Worthy forums amigo! :cool:

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,644 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...

No sweat I changed it for you. I left all the other log in details the same.

Love is alive

Love is alive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Hi welcome to worthy

jaron1979

jaron1979
  • 3 posts

Enjoy your walk! You won't regret it! It's worth it! :)

Miss Agapelove

Miss Agapelove

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:My interest in life is to serve Gods will ...x

Hi to me.......... :grin: 

Well you did kind of send an instruction to say that to you........ :mgcheerful:

Love & Blessings Sis Agape 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general

Blessings triptyanimator

Welcome to Worthy..................God Bless you in all your endeavors................

With love-in Christ,Kwik

ajchurney

ajchurney

• PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Interests:Scripture study, teaching and preaching the Word, Guitar and singing, modern worship music, our 11 chidren and 6 grandchildren!

Welcome!

I will call you Trip for short!

My son is a pre-law student, graduating in May.

Blessings,

Andy

pauladaja

pauladaja
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Welcome

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network