christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

accensa candela

accensa candela
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Hi there everyone. I joined this site and another Christian site in hope to get some opinions, answers, possibly fellowship and to keep my mind busy in the Lords teachings surrounded by his followers. I wont get into the hole negative story but to make a long story short I have been feeling very blah to say the least for a long time now. Finnaly went to the emergency and found out I have major depression and anxiety. My life is falling apart, litterally. I handed my life to the Lord a couple days ago, not so much because I wanted to but because I really had no choice... it is so far beyond messed up there is no way I could ever fix it and I would likely end up killing myself. It has been a long time since I have been able to pray or read scripture, but someone sent me an inspirational verse from the book of Psalms and I found myself reading more. I prayed, and asked Jesus to do his will with my life, but this time I ment it and I have full trust in him. Even though I still feel like I am on a roller coster of emotions, it is not near as bad. I have a few perscriptions for antidepressants and anxiety, but I refuse to take any adictive meds, so I know it is the Lord helping me and not happy pills. Anyway, I look forward to being a member of this forum and meeting everyone.

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome!  I'm so glad that you have allowed God is working on you and in you, as it should be with us all!  God bless you so much, I hope you make some friends here, get some questions answered, and have fun! :)

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Welcome!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,696 posts

Welcome - I'm glad you are here!

accensa candela

accensa candela
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Thank you for the warm welcomes! Reading over my op I see it sounds very gloomy and I am sorry for that. The Lord is in control and thats all that matters, I have full faith in him but I guess it will take some time to forget about the worldly living I am so use to.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,014 posts

Welcome~!

Mick513

Mick513
  • Members
  • 14 posts

welcome accensa candela.  You had a moving introduction.  I wish you well and hope you find comfort and help on this site.  Always keep hope!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network