Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hello

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi there everyone. I joined this site and another Christian site in hope to get some opinions, answers, possibly fellowship and to keep my mind busy in the Lords teachings surrounded by his followers. I wont get into the hole negative story but to make a long story short I have been feeling very blah to say the least for a long time now. Finnaly went to the emergency and found out I have major depression and anxiety. My life is falling apart, litterally. I handed my life to the Lord a couple days ago, not so much because I wanted to but because I really had no choice... it is so far beyond messed up there is no way I could ever fix it and I would likely end up killing myself. It has been a long time since I have been able to pray or read scripture, but someone sent me an inspirational verse from the book of Psalms and I found myself reading more. I prayed, and asked Jesus to do his will with my life, but this time I ment it and I have full trust in him. Even though I still feel like I am on a roller coster of emotions, it is not near as bad. I have a few perscriptions for antidepressants and anxiety, but I refuse to take any adictive meds, so I know it is the Lord helping me and not happy pills. Anyway, I look forward to being a member of this forum and meeting everyone.

Posted · Report post

Welcome!  I'm so glad that you have allowed God is working on you and in you, as it should be with us all!  God bless you so much, I hope you make some friends here, get some questions answered, and have fun! :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome!

Posted · Report post

Welcome - I'm glad you are here!

Posted · Report post

Thank you for the warm welcomes! Reading over my op I see it sounds very gloomy and I am sorry for that. The Lord is in control and thats all that matters, I have full faith in him but I guess it will take some time to forget about the worldly living I am so use to.

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

welcome accensa candela.  You had a moving introduction.  I wish you well and hope you find comfort and help on this site.  Always keep hope!