christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Do you go to church?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

DeaneRenata

DeaneRenata

• PipPip
  • 141 posts

There are churches dotted all over the American landscape, but I am wondering if anyone besides me goes to church on Sundays.

*** Edited to remove embedded videos and links.  All video and link need to be placed in the Video Forum, and no other forums.  Start a thread in the proper video forum.  After they are approved, you can link to them from any thread. ***

Edited by OneLight, 21 January 2014 - 08:59 AM.
video's in wrong forum

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,597 posts

No, I don't go to church - but I want to.

DeaneRenata

DeaneRenata

• PipPip
  • 141 posts

So what is prohibiting you from going?

When I was a baby I had no choice in the matter, my parents put me into church with them and they forced me to go, but as I became the adult I am now today my parents don't make that decision for me -- I go to church because I want to.

Edited by DeaneRenata, 20 January 2014 - 11:54 PM.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,048 posts
We attend 2 services a week, health permitting. Note psalms 84 in my attached verses. It was a solo at our wedding and it has always been a cry of my heart. If we don't like to worship in the congregation now, heaven won't be much fun.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,063 posts

We attend church (when we are at home) on Sundays and Wednesdays and other times.....  

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts

Blessings Skillet

I do & I love it!I go to the early morning Sunday service & on Wednesdays I enjoy whatever we have at church ,we either have a service or a Bible Study with prayer.Every now & then we go (the congregation)to other churches where our Pastor is guest speaker on Wednesday nights and that is always lots of fun and we get to Praise & Worship with other members of the Body of Christ!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Guest_DRS81_*

Guest_DRS81_*
  • Guests

9 threads

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,399 posts

There are churches dotted all over the American landscape, but I am wondering if anyone besides me goes to church on Sundays.

*** Edited to remove embedded videos and links.  All video and link need to be placed in the Video Forum, and no other forums.  Start a thread in the proper video forum.  After they are approved, you can link to them from 

You really think your the only one that goes to church on Sundays?  Really?  I guess you have never seen churches like mine where we have about 5000 members and are usually packed.  We have three services.  Now I"m not a fan of Joel Olsteen but his church has to have over 50,000 members and again the church is always packed.  Yes I go to church on Sunday too.  So I"m not sure what your real question is.  what is the purpose of your question.?                                                                                           

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,472 posts

9 threads

Yes but it's a valid question for a newer member to ask, and it's not about should you, it's about do you. Lets try and keep it that way.

And to answer, yes, evenings on Sundays, and sometimes mornings as well at a relating church we serve. Homegroup, prayer meetings on Tuesday and Thursdays as well. Those are the routine ones, there are other activities as well.

Qnts2

Qnts2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

I go to a house church. We meet on Thursdays. When I can, I go to a Messianic synagogue which meets on Saturday morning.

jmldn2

jmldn2
  • Members
  • 20 posts

I have not been attending church on a regular basis lately.  I know I need to and I plan to get back on a regular basis but it's like once you get out of going every Sunday to not going at all, it's difficult to get back into sync.

Joshua-777

Joshua-777

Royal Member

• Worthy Prayer Partner
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,922 posts

I go to church Sundays and Saturdays when I can.  

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,597 posts

So what is prohibiting you from going?

When I was a baby I had no choice in the matter, my parents put me into church with them and they forced me to go, but as I became the adult I am now today my parents don't make that decision for me -- I go to church because I want to.

Finding the right one.

LadyKay

LadyKay

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Yes I go.

accensa candela

accensa candela
  • Members
  • 8 posts

I stopped going for different reasons, I guess the biggest reason is my social anxiety. But I am going this Sunday and will be onword. I am loosing my car in the next couple weeks so I only have one church as an option that will be in walking distance. I have never been there but it looks like a nice little Baptist church.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network