• Latest Posts

• @Charlie744 In your first paragraph I understand that God knew that Eve will eat of the fruit of the forbidden tree and that Adam then would follow.  Yes Adam ate from the forbidden fruit but he was not the one who was deceived by the Serpent.  And his act was an act of disobedience. We are correct if we say that Adam disobeyed God, but why say something that God knew better and did not say that Adam sin but God said that Adam disobeyed. 
    • Hi VA, I agree with your thought about sharing some events to come to prepare people. I especially like the part where you said `to keep it real simple.`  That is because people generally can only remember 2 or 3 points at a time and to try and remember a long list is nigh on impossible for many people. And it seems you might shortened your list. So....here is my suggestion. 1. A great army of Russia and Iran (& others) will come down to destroy Israel. 2. They will get annihilated by a great earthquake that sets off a volcano that wipes them out. I am doing this with viole, an atheist on the special forum. I have just asked her would she like to know what the Bible says will happen next in the Middle East. She responded with `oh the Ethiopians are going to the Golan Heights.` Now I told her that over a year ago and then I haven`t talked to her since. But she remembered that strange fact. I haven`t told her yet how God will deal with the great army but as it is not long now and it will be a real wake up call for her, especially as she is so sarcastic about it all.  Now, if anyone then asks you what happens after 1 & 2 (above) you can say - 1. There will be Peace in the Middle East but then great calamities will affect the food and water, so much so that it will need to be rationed. 2. Finally, you will become controlled having had a chip in your hand, (or forehead). This will have your ID, Banking, Medical etc details. You will not be able to buy or sell, or travel, etc without it.    If you are asked `what will we do?` Then you can say, `Don`t take the chip, but cry out to God.     
    • I am thinking the church, Christians with faith in Jesus will be gone before Rev 12 or 14 so they are not about the church.
    • Yes. The Church has TWO STANDINGS, just as Israel did when Balaam tried to curse them. The one standing is their POSITION in Christ. Here, God only sees Christ and we are all IN HIM. We are loved, approved and justified just like God's Son. But Judges and Acts tell us that Israel worshiped idols in Egypt, throughout their 40-year wilderness and in the Good Land. Israel had a DISPOSITION for idol worship. This ended in defeat and dispersion among heathens. The Church is the fairest of Brides in Christ's eyes, but the parables make it quite clear that she will not be without spot or wrinkle when He comes. That ... will take another 1,000 years.
    • No my dear sister. Your verse says WHO immersed us into One Body - NOT the SUBSTANCE of Christ's Body. Here is what scripture says about that 15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. (1 Co 6:15) "OUR BODIES" are physical. That is why, when Christ predicted His Church in Matthew 16 He based it on "The GATES of Hades". The Church suffers loss when a member dies and is BUILT when men in resurrection are RAISED. In Luke 24:38-39 our Lord was very particular when He said that His risen BODY was not spirit! You must also consider another point with your example. "ONE BODY" is not the LOCAL Assembly. It is the UNIVERSAL Assembly. DIVISIONS (denominations) are a matter of the LOCAL Church Yet again you have misread the grammar. The Holy Spirit, through Paul, states emphatically that divisions are a result of the flesh. I 1st Corinthians the Church is rebuked over their DIVISION caused by Apollos wrong doctrine about Baptism that caused the believers of Ephesus NOT to receive the Holy Spirit in Acts 19. Those who were supporters of Apollus are rebuked AS WELL as those who were for Christ 1st Corinthians 1:10-16. There he asks "IS CHRIST DIVIDED"? Your answer above  promotes an answer of YES! But  in Chapter 3 Paul is much stronger. Verses 1-4 read; 1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? Any division, even on so great a matter as Baptism, is "CARNAL" and causes Christians to be stunted in their growth! And so it is in Ephesians 4. TWO UNITIES are promoted. The UNITY of the Spirit, already established (v.3) must be kept "TILL the UNITY of the THE Faith is come in. P.S. 1. What is "spiritual" is God's House (1st Pet 2:4). God is a Spirit (Jn.4:24) and does not dwell in physical Houses any more. P.S. 2. Emmanuel (God with us) will live in a House made with hands in the Millennium, but Emmanuel is Jesus THE MAN "in Whom all the fullness of the Godhead dwells BODILY" (Col.2:9). Ezekiel's Temple - of course.
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. Blaze
      Blaze
      33 years old
    2. Heidi76
      Heidi76
      48 years old
    3. Hvnly1Rose
      Hvnly1Rose
      57 years old