christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

a big hi from the great white north (Canada)

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

Wrldtraveller

Wrldtraveller
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Hey WCF, I just saw this site on the internet and seems interested in it, so I became a member.  So Im a newbie,  Im from Canada and would love to be a part of this community.  Not only that, I would love to learn more about Jesus and the christian Faith.

Just wanted to say hi and hope I can be welcome and be part of this community.

God bless you all,

Paul

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
Hi! I am fogged in with an inversion in the NW corner of the USA. Snow would at least be brighter at this point. Welcome to our forum.

I do pray that the you will come to know the God of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as your best friend and loving Father.
We learn about His character in the Bible, especially the New Testament. Jesus came to reveal our Father God to us by exemplifying Him as recorded in the Gospels, the first 4 books of the New Testament. The beliefs of the Christian faith are found in the rest of the New Testament, since the church was not founded until after Jesus died on the cross, taking upon Himself the sins of the world by suffering and dying in our place.. After He arose from the dead and ascended into heaven, God the Holy Spirit was sent to live in Christians. This occurred in the book of Acts (right after the Gospels) and was the birth of the church. So I suggest you start by reading the 4 Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.
We understand the Bible by first praying and asking God to forgive us of our sins and imperfections, and to send His Holy Spirit to us to help us understand His Words and to conform us to be more like Jesus, the only perfect man. Jesus lived in heaven with Father God from before creation and was known then as The Word and I AM. The Word, the Father and the Holy Spirit are one God and all took part in creating all things. The Word/Jesus left heaven to be born in the form of man to reveal our loving merciful Father God to us, and to die for us so that we can be forgiven. He is the Jewish Messiah.
That being said, Jesus was of the Jewish faith so the foundation and history behind the church is the Old Testament of the Bible starting in Genesis.
I hope this helps.
Blessings,
Willa

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,637 posts

Welcome to Worthy

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome Paul, God bless you :)

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Welcome Paul!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,882 posts

Blessings WrldTraveller,

God bless you & welcome to Worthy........Praise the Lord!He has lead you to the right place to learn ABOUT Jesus ....I hope we encourage you to want to KNOW Jesus ...........The best place to start is with the Word of God"The Bible"& at the foot of the cross.....Jesus loves you & so do we.glad you are here!

With love in Christ-Kwik

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,794 posts

Welcome~!

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome to the family from Canada bro. This is a very great ministry and you are much welcome here with love.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,632 posts

Welcome fellow Canuck and yes I love the marshmallow effect we are experiencing - always have and always will - better than the hot humidity of summer!!

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

welcome to worthy

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Hi and welcome to worthy.

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Hey WCF, I just saw this site on the internet and seems interested in it, so I became a member.  So Im a newbie,  Im from Canada and would love to be a part of this community.  Not only that, I would love to learn more about Jesus and the christian Faith.

Just wanted to say hi and hope I can be welcome and be part of this community.

God bless you all,

Paul

Love your country. I'm from buffalo, ny so I've visited often. Also love your name. Enjoy the site.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,421 posts

And a  big hi back from sunny warm California, at least it's warm for the next few days!

mafo

mafo
  • Members
  • 21 posts
Hello and God bless you

Edited by mafo, 26 January 2014 - 05:40 PM.

P_W

P_W

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

A Worthy welcome to you!

Peace to you and God bless you much,

PrairWarur

gamnot

gamnot

• PipPip
  • 110 posts

Hello Paul and welcome to Worthy. This is the best Christian site that I have been on since I started using the internet about fifteen years ago. I believe that you will like it here. I like it that there are members from all over the world. I am from the state of Georgia which has been having unusually frigid temperatures in the last few weeks.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network