christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is myspace/soundcloud/youtube going out of style?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

DRS81

DRS81

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Or is it well and active..I think myspace lost interest a while ago.

I myself don't really care for it, there's just so much garbage out there.

Everyone wants to be an artist in the ME generation, lol. ;)

Too much of anything can put a damper on things, so as an artist I choose to remain anonymous.

Being an artist doesn't usually pay the bills unless you sell your soul.

I just don't care for people's motives unless it's furthering God's Kingdom.
I'm also certain that tv stations and newspapers have suffered too because of the internet.

1.) Dan 12:4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge."

2.) 2 Thess 2:3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

3.) 2 Tim 3:1-5 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

4.) Matt 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

myspace still exists? seriously? never even heard of soundcloud. and I dont see youtube dying any time soon.

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,716 posts

I would say YouTube is alive and well.  I watch things on YouTube on a regular basis.  My smart tv even has a YouTube app.  I was watching an old World Series game on there this week, and my wife watches movies on there all the time.  My Space still exists, but I think more people use Face Book.  I don't know what Sound Cloud is. 

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

soundcloud is a web site that will let you share with others the music that you create

My space is rather limited and FaceBook has taken over it's position.

Youtube is still the best place to share video's   I don't see that going away.

GoldenEagle

GoldenEagle

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,885 posts

Myspace was killed by Facebook. lol

:deadthread:

I agree with others that youtube is not going anywhere anytime soon.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,414 posts

I didn't know MySpace was still out there!  YouTube is going strong and SoundCloud?  I have never heard of that one. 

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

I think even Facebook is going to decline soon. People are fed up with it and with the allegations that they are being spied on. As for Myspace it really was "my" space, just a page where you could brag about yourself and show everybody just how important you are - well Facebook is like that too!

Sevenseas

Sevenseas

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,587 posts

myspace died a long time ago

anything cloud is relevant

youtube is on the way up

facebook is declining by their own hand...albeit slowly

G+ is booming

Instagram is booming

Pin It is doing well

I don't see anything going out of style regarding technology.....the geeks are prob trying to configure an app to plug right into yr brain as we type....not my brain they don't   :happyhappy:

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

I really don't know many that use myspace any more, they are all on facebook.

Youtube still in full swing, I don't see that changing much.

Never heard of soundcloud.

DRS81

DRS81

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Soundcloud is pretty cool, you can download individual songs that you've done and have people comment on it. Groovy.

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Soundcloud is pretty cool, you can download individual songs that you've done and have people comment on it. Groovy.

oh wow really, i will have to check it out, i always have songs i listen to and usually go to youtube, and other songs i just download on cd to listen in my car stereo.

DRS81

DRS81

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

oh wow really, i will have to check it out, i always have songs i listen to and usually go to youtube, and other songs i just download on cd to listen in my car stereo.

No I mean like songs you perform as an artist. I think it's just for artists only. But I don't care for it myself. I myself don't like the internet in general, haha.

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Soapbox - Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,716 posts

I think even Facebook is going to decline soon. People are fed up with it and with the allegations that they are being spied on. As for Myspace it really was "my" space, just a page where you could brag about yourself and show everybody just how important you are - well Facebook is like that too!

The only thing I use FB for anymore is to keep up with family and friends.  I used to argue with liberals on there, but I got tired of wasting time doing that, and would feel dirty after the conversation.  There are no moderators to keep things clean, so the profanity is rampant. 

KC02

KC02

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

I agree that everyone wants to be an atrist nowadays. I use Youtube and Spotify a lot. Spotify allows me to find great artists via their "related" link. Some of my favorite bands are still undiscovered here in America. One doesn't even have a record label. It's certainly a new era in music!

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,476 posts

I use photobucket

Http://sam.evans.org

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Blessings Everyone...

I am very new to the internet and computers period so I have no clue about the rise & fall of any of these things.I don't have any interest in talking to people from the past,family & friends know my address & phone number and can easily text to keep in touch so I don't even get the whole face book thing?Friends have directed me to You Tube & it seems like a safe enough place to view videos without having to worry about downloading malware so I don't think it will be going away anytime soon......I have no clue what the other things are "My Space",Sound Cloud",PhotoBucket,Spotify & if its not about "the Bible" or Praising & Glorifying God it just has no appeal to me

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network