christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I am Charles

* * * * * 2 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

MrGroceries

MrGroceries
  • Members
  • 14 posts

I believe in and practice the Roman Catholic faith - I am almost 67 yrs old, retired, living in Chicago - I live a monastic life - I practice the presence of God (Brother Lawrence of the Resurrection)- I practice "Holy Silence" -  I listen always for His instruction - I have given up my family, friends, the world to serve God during all of my waking hours. I leave my apartment to buy food once a month, and sometimes a couple of more times for whatever reason. I spend $40/month on food - my income is $720/month - I send $300 - $325/month to support the Alliance Vision Education Center in Nairobi, Kenya to care for orphans who have lost their parents due to HIV/Aids. I have no "stuff" - I eat from one bowl - have one fork etc. - This should give you an idea of who I am.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,642 posts
Welcome Charles.

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome Charles, do join in with our fellowship :)

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,719 posts

Welcome to Worthy Charles.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,829 posts

Welcome to Worthy, Charles.

• PipPip
  • 227 posts

God bless you Charles

I trust this is a significant point of contact and inspiration for you.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,044 posts

Welcome~!

:thumbsup:

Jesus

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalms 46:19

Said

And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. Mark 4:39

And All God's Children Say, Amen~!

And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. Ephesians 3:18 (NLT)

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,481 posts

Welcome to Worthy Charles.  Just to let you know like I do all new comers. we have a great chat room where you can have fellowship with other believers in Jesus.  I am a mod in the chat room and think you will find  not only do we  love Jesus but have a lot of fun and make each other laugh.  Conversation  is always kept clean and honoring to the Lord.  I am sorry you have chosen to give up friends and family.  I have friends but would love to have family.  So Worthy has become my family and I thank God for each and everyone of them.  They loved me through a very rough  time when I  lost my husband six years ago.  I don't know what  I would have done without them.  They truly are by brothers and sisters in the Lord.

Again Charles welcome, we are glad to have you aboard.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome to the family! :D

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts

Welcome, Charles!  It's great to have you join us.  :mgbowtie: 

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts
Welcome Charles!Praying you will love Worry as much as I do!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,126 posts

Blessings Charles

Welcome to Worthy!I am happy and giving thanks to our Lord that He has lead you here to be with all of us.....as RustyAngel has said.& it is true..we are Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus united by our Faith and love for our Lord & Savior....glad you are here .I do not know why you have given up friends & family but if it is by Gods instruction then I hope we can be your new family,no one should be alone all the time........so here we are-Halleluliah!Glory to God!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

hello Charles, welcome to worthy.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Welcome Charles

mafo

mafo
  • Members
  • 21 posts
Welcome.God bless you

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network