christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Carman in serious condition

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

From Carman's Facebook page Sunday, Jan. 26:

EMERGENCY UPDATE: I wish I had better news but for the first time though this whole journey. I'm worried - really worried. I mentioned before that if you get an infection during the neutropenic stage, with my immune system completely gone that it could be fatal. Well, I don't know how or where but I got an infection. They will be admitting me into the hospital for 24/7 care. I'll have a virus of some sort. I don't mean to be fatalistic but if for some reason I don't make it out of here, I want you all to know what great friends you've been to me and how much I've loved every minute of being on the stage ministering. This whole situation is making be cry. Thinking about never seeing you again. I hope things change but I can't even lift my head up, and the wheelchair me everywhere. Oh well, at least I got the record finished : ))

https://www.facebook...152139768209350

Edited by nebula, 26 January 2014 - 11:32 PM.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

:th_praying: God be with you....

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
Praying.

NeedYouLord

NeedYouLord

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

I've been praying for him...In The Name of Jesus...

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Amen~!

Praying~!

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,493 posts

Praying

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

I have been praying for Carman ever since he was diagnosed.  I am believing for a complete healing.  The Kingdom need men and and women like him now in these last days.  God is the Great Physician and He does all things well.

peaceafire

peaceafire

Veteran Member

• Worthy Prayer Partner
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

I lift Carman unto You o Lord Holy and Divine for your hand to touch and heal,  that the faithful are redeemed in Christ Jesus we give you Our highest praise! Amen

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

Update from Carman's FB page:

HEALTH UPDATE for TUES. the 28th It looks like the sun may have just popped his head out to say hello. The doctors where just in my room and we had a long talk. They assured me that what I'm going through as a cancer patient is some most all patients go through at some point. It's part of the process. The problem with me was that I developed some sort of virus and they couldn't identify it until the fevers dropped or broke. So I was admitted with 104 temp, shaking chills and my thumb getting ready to type as fast as it could and post on Facebook. Cause I knew once this got to these "Prayer Savages" I have on my team - the Devil was facing a series New Jersey Beat down. They could not stop the fevers, the lowest they would go was 102. So I put on my 3 time UFC Champion and friend "Royce Gracie" t-shirt I got for Christmas, just for attitude - I must have slept 15 hours and when I woke up I was soaking wet. My pillows, clothes blankets were drenched - I called the nurse cause I thought I knocked over a pitcher of water that I always have within reach. Everybody scrambled to redress everything and re-take my vital signs. And when they did my temperature, it was 98.6 - the fever had broke all over the room. I guess God put me in a deep sleep like Adam and pulled out a surprise. Personally ..... I would have rather woke up next to Eve than a sweaty t-shirt, but the fever was more important at the time (ugh). The Doctor told me I will be released on Thursday and home in time to watch the UFC Championship on Saturday. That was the last most difficult time I had to come through in this 8 months of treatment. I've been through 5 months of the most challenging stuff ( oh lets just call it hell, it's been 5 months of hell) but in 3 weeks from now I'll be back in the gym lifting weights and running the treadmill - because the cancer will be gone. Thank you all once again. In more ways than one this is your tour, your record, your outreach. I was down for the count and preparing my personal affairs when you came flooding in with your encouraging posts, your finances and your prayers. You all were the ones who "willed" me back to life. So will I be on stage, on tour in the best shape of my life ? As Rocky would say "absolutely".

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts

Praying~!

NorthwestKat

NorthwestKat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts

Praying!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

praying.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

Praise report!

Carman's message on FB:

"GREAT NEWS ABOUT A GREAT GOD: Greetings from the other side of the Valley : ) Well things are progressing unexpectedly well. I met with my Doctor on Tuesday for a routine check up and heard some great news. The last dose of Chemo (Melpholine) on Jan 16 was pretty brutal but within 10 days I was recovering much faster that I expected. The pneumonia virus I caught was intercepted by the nurses and doctors at the hospital and shut down before is could develop. Thank you JESUS. The doctor told me that he doubled the Stem cells given me the day after the jam 16 Melpholine from 4 to 5 million to 8 to 10 million. So when I came back, I came back strong. An extreme low to and unexpected high. They took tests (and there will be more) P.E.T., MRI, Bone biopsies ect and could find NO trace of Cancer. That's amazing. We're talking about drilling into your bone to search for a cancer cell and coming up empty. And I can feel the difference too. My red blood count is climbing daily and so my cardio is steadily coming back to normal. I've actually got back on the treadmill and could breathe - I was so excited I did 3 miles walking uphill and jogging. I felt normal for the first time in 3 years. The great news is that I'm doing so well that they are cutting my treatments short by 6 weeks. So I'll be going home earlier than expected. I might even have a bit of hair to start the tour with. I only said a bit, lol. I want to start posting news about the tour and the record and other good things but I needed to get this bit of news out first. You all have been the best friends, brothers sisters and prayer warriors I could ever hope for in this life. I want to thank you again. Finally, to quote the lyrics to the title song on my new CD "The roads been a long one, It's always been a fight, but God had my back, deep into the night. He's been my "Plan-A", now everyone can see, I'm livin for The Lord and there's "No Plan-B" Can I get an Amen ?!?"

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Amen!!!!!! :D That's Awesome Nebula!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! :) I am so glad to hear that Carman is doing so much better!!! Our God is a Awesome God and is FULL OF MIRACLES!!! Nothing is impossible for our God!!!

God bless you!!!! :)

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,598 posts

This is the first time I've seen this thread about Carman, Nebula.  Praise God that he is rebounding so well! 

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,453 posts

Thank you Lord.  You do all things well and we praise you for Your Healing Hand on our brother Carman!

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts
Praise God!!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network