1. Christian Discussions

1. Study Group

Join our online studies! Only those part of the ministry can start topics in this forum, although anyone may reply to any topic started!

Online forum for users to post their Bible studies.

1. General

All videos are will be reviewed before being published on WCF.

1. 46.6k

Live-blogging events, posting interesting Op-Eds and tidbits, that are relevant — but not necessarily something we can publish on Worthy News.

1. Worthy Devotions

...read our Bible based daily devotions from Israel.

• Psalm 73 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?     And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you. 26 My flesh and my heart may fail,     but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
    • Just what I needed this morning! Praise the Lord! With love in Christ,Kwik
    • Ken Peters had a dream about the trib, because of which he got saved. I still go with that.   The Dead in Christ Rise First.  TV & Radio shut down for several Weeks. ] • [ TV & Radio return:  Antichrist promoting world citizenship 12-14 hours/day. ] • [ Worldwide Earthquake kills millions of people. ] • [ Weather chaotic:  Crops perish, Droughts, Famines, Pestilence. ] • [ Local Police replaced by UN world Military Police. ] • [ Military Police & TV Sets track and monitor Everyone & Everything. ] • [ For awhile, many "Christians" return to Jesus Christ in total surrender. ] • [ Avoid getting the Mark, Regardless of the Consequences! ] • [ The voice of the Lord tells me not to return to my home. ] • [ Dread, Suicides, Nations loose sovereignty, Evil pervades, Spiritual Darkness. ] • [ The Lord's people do Awesome Miracles worldwide for maybe 6 months. ] • [ The "New Order" plan is revealed:  Totally eliminate all Christians. ] • [ I knew now that the only way to be saved was to die for Jesus.    https://pdfcoffee.com/i-saw-the-tribulation-ken-peters-prophecy-pdf-free.html
    • It seems we are also looking at Jesus` body when He was manifest on earth.  We know that the father prepared a body for Him. (Heb. 10: 5 `Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a body You have prepared for Me.`   We know that His body was human, flesh and bones, however His blood was - sinless, holy and divine. `How precious in the blood of Jesus. If the Blood of Christ was only sinless it would be unique, because it would be the first and only time since the fall of man that such had ever been in the world, (Rom. 3: 23) that would have made it intrinsically precious beyond degree. But it was more than sinless Blood, it was holy Blood; for Christ`s life was a holy life in peerless and matchless degree (Heb. 7: 26) Before the fall, the blood of Adam was sinless and innocent blood; but there is no suggestion that he had attained to a state of holiness and that, therefore, his blood was holy.  The Blood of Christ was the first holy Blood; that multiplies the intrinsic value.  Then, to crown it all, in some unparallel, inexplicable way it was divine Blood: it is described as the blood of God. (Acts 20: 28) `Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God, which he purchased with His own blood.` (Acts 20: 28) Therefore, the Blood of Christ that was shed on the cross of Calvary for the salvation of mankind, was sinless, holy and divine. The intrinsic value of the Blood of Christ was infinitely above that of the blood of a righteous or a good man or that of a martyr; it was the precious Blood of the divine and holy Saviour of the world. The shedding of that Blood, the pouring out of that life was an act once for all - never could it be repeated (Heb. 9: 26) The revelation of the Word of God is that the intrinsic worth of any human blood is of the utmost value. The intrinsic value of the precious Blood of Christ is above all imagination, assessment and degree. ` (Ref. W.A. Rowe - my first pastor)
    • The importance of the total eclipse on April 8 cannot be understated from a biblical standpoint This eclipse is a warning for the people of Israel, which includes the United States. We are Israelites, whether we like it or not, so that we will repent. Throughout history, the eclipses really didn't mean much except this time they fall on all the holidays of the Jewish calendar So bear with me I put a lot of time in this lol April 9 the day after the eclipse is Passover  As in the day of Jonah 40 days is needed to repent and of course, that falls on  Pentecost. I expect earthquakes and other natural events to proceed the eclipse. According to my reading of the Bible, the seven years has been shortened for the Elects sake or there will be no flesh saved (which is spiritual way of saying, we will all be fooled by the antichrist) The time has been shortened to five months for tribulation  in the Bible  the time of the flood until it started to reside was 5 months Also, the locust army the lifespan of locus is five months. The Bible always asked for two witnesses in the Bible. It doesn't matter what I believe in, but that's my best way to explain the timetable of what is about to happen  It doesn't matter to me what you believe in I just want to explain what my research has told me of course with the help of the Holy Spirit  I would've been lost without that I always give praise for everything to Jesus The previous seven years of tribulation had a halftime of 3 1/2 years of peace and prosperity and the last 3 1/2 years for horror deception Yes deception he cannot kill anybody he is playing Jesus the savior, not the killer So now IF that tribulation has been reduced to five months, the first 2 1/2 months will be new age, prosperity, gospel revival, like we never seen The second 2 1/2 months will be one hell of a lot of deception, because the antichrist will enter the game This is why I came to this forum to warn my brothers and sisters to be on their toes this year Enough talk let's get to the meat of it April 9 is Passover 40 days later is Pentecost Remember the 150 days/three months the clock is ticking I expect the antichrist to show up 75 days after Passover, which will put us right there in the Olympics. I expect the antichrist to show up most likely in a UFO. Yes , Ezekiel clearly says a whirlwind is a UFO with his magnificent description Imagine that somebody coming in the UFO and Trump and the world leaders are telling us that there to save the world and it’s Jesus Here is a hint that will save your spiritual life. If you are still in your physical body and not in a spiritual body, whoever is telling you that he is Jesus is a liar. After the antichrist wins over the heart of everybody, but the elect and the two witnesses which will be killed Add to 3 1/2 days that the witnesses are laying on the streets and that will take you to Wait for it 3 1/2 days after Yom Kippur, Jesus will return Exactly 5 months and 3 1/2 days from Passover Thank you for listening to me and if that comes true, I believe that will be beneficial information for my brothers and sisters in Christ God bless everybody here and Godspeed
  • Who's Online

70 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. alisonm328
      alisonm328
      35 years old
    2. eben4christ
      eben4christ
      39 years old
    3. Fedah
      Fedah
      59 years old