christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

looking for edifying discussions

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

ajchurney

ajchurney

• PipPip
  • 164 posts

My name is Andy and I am pretty new to online forums. I have been posting on one for a few days and it has been good, but it is a very narrow and small forum with not enough action. I am trying Worthy because it looks to be much more fun and busy. I am a social person, and waiting hours or overnight for any response at all got frustrating on that other forum. Anyhow, I love the Lord and His scriptures with all that I am, and have studied and searched them for over 20 years now. Of course, I have found that the more I know, the more I realize that I do not know!! In that spirit, I look forward to sharing and learning and hopefully finding some friends along the way!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Blessings Andy!

Welcome to Worthy!Praise & Glory to God,,,,He has lead you here & you will see that this is a blessed place & a family of Gods children,so glad He has sent us another brother .....you will never get frustrated on Worthy waiting for a response-lol,to say the least!

You can also check out the chat room & talk live 24/7....have fun & praise the Lord,He is more than Worthy to be praised!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,996 posts

Welcome~!

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

That's the awesomeness of learning more and more about God each day. Our potential for knowledge will never run out because there's so much to fathom of just his love. Welcome to the forums, and God bless!

Brother Ron

Brother Ron
  • Members
  • 7 posts

welcome

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,686 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

My name is Andy and I am pretty new to online forums. I have been posting on one for a few days and it has been good, but it is a very narrow and small forum with not enough action. I am trying Worthy because it looks to be much more fun and busy. I am a social person, and waiting hours or overnight for any response at all got frustrating on that other forum. Anyhow, I love the Lord and His scriptures with all that I am, and have studied and searched them for over 20 years now. Of course, I have found that the more I know, the more I realize that I do not know!! In that spirit, I look forward to sharing and learning and hopefully finding some friends along the way!

Hi Alchurney,

Welcome to the forum,I think you will find enough action on this forum not to get bored--

You're right the more you read and know the more responsibily we have:)

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

welcome Andy...the joy of the Lord is your strengh

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts

Welcome Andy to Worthy.

You were not led here by mistake, our God does not operate in chance.  You are here for a reason.  And it is for the fellowship with the saints of God you seek. 

This forum is not boring, there is plenty of action, and I know you will love it.  Enjoy the fellowship with  fellow  believers and know again you are not here by chance.  

So blessings Andy in the name of the Lord Jesus, we welcome you with open arms!

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel/Faith Ann

ajchurney

ajchurney

• PipPip
  • 164 posts

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I have found quite a few wonderful Christians over the years, and I think it is good that the internet can be used as a tool for the Lord in a time when it is used for so much evil and basic wasting of people's time. After I get my 5 posts in, and take some time to check out some interesting topics, I pray that the Lord helps me to start and add to many great discussions

Blessings to all!

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts
Welcome

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Hello and Welcome to Worthy.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network