christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Super Bowl

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

jeno

jeno
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Ok,,,i know this isnt the most spiritual question BUT....who are you pulling for in the BIG game?????  Seattle or Denver

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Am not from the United States but I pick Seattle.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,895 posts

Ok,,,i know this isnt the most spiritual question BUT....who are you pulling for in the BIG game....

:thumbsup:

The Jamaican National Bobsleigh Team... Oops, Wrong Games :)

http://jamaicanbobsled.com/

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,406 posts
It would be down right unpatriotic of me to not pick Seahawks, since I am from WA State!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

I would say denver here.

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,911 posts

denver. :D

RustyAngeL

RustyAngeL

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,564 posts

Ok,,,i know this isnt the most spiritual question BUT....who are you pulling for in the BIG game?????  Seattle or Denver

Personally I like the Denver Broncos.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,896 posts

Who is playing?  :biggrin2:

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,896 posts

The Sea Hawks won??? YEA.....GO Seattle  :dance:

36f340b16efcc5b3b3ced69e1ea8dcf7.jpg

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,908 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

anthonyjmcgirr

anthonyjmcgirr

• PipPip
  • 208 posts

I've been the biggest Broncos fan for 16+ years and was so incredibly excited when they went to the Super Bowl, but now I'm down after they lost the way they did.  It would be different if the game was close, but it was a blowout. 

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,036 posts

It was a disappointing game.  I didn't have a team that was a clear favorite.  I was picking Denver, but I didn't really care who won.  It was nice to see Seattle win their first ever Super Bowl, but on the other hand, I wanted to see Manning get that second Super Bowl ring to silence the critics.  I really don't think he has anything to prove.  He is one of the greatest QBs ever, and has a Super Bowl ring, but people still claim he can't win the big games.  Nobody is going to win every game, and winning a Super Bowl is incredibly hard.  My team has yet to win one, though they did reach the Super Bowl once and lost.  I just wanted a good competitive game, and it was such a blow out, it was boring, unless you were a Seattle Seahawk fan.  It just shows that a good defense will carry a team, just like in Baseball, good pitching can stop the best hitting. 

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts
Did I win anything? I believe I was the only one in our league who picked the hawks. What did I win?

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network