• Latest Posts

• The OP has discovered the inclusion factor of the Spirit House of Israel / Judah (Romans 2:28-29 / Romans 9:6 / Philippians 3:3) which applies the New Covenant to all people (Jeremiah 31:31-34). But the OP has mistakenly interpreted this to mean it replaces physical Jews (which is does not). Even in unbelief in this life the physical Jews (heirs of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) are still the chosen / elect / circumcision of this world. They alone are entitled to the land grants of God in Eretz Israel (Ezekiel 46:16-18). Our inheritance is the New Jerusalem (Galatians 4). We are the chosen / elect / circumcision from above. Replacement theology of any kind is heresy. We who are born Gentiles who came to the faith in the Jewish Messiah are grafted into that vine spiritually (Romans 11). The regathering of the Jews in Ezekiel 37 is about 1948 and beyond. The Jewish people in the Holy Land are those inhabitants and the rightful owners / heirs to the land.
    • I've frequently said to others that instead of unit patches the uniforms should bear corporation patches signifying whom the unit is representing. Exxon Mobile, Shell, BP or perhaps Haliburton.
    • I believe there was a medic in the second world war that was Quaker and allowed to serve as a medic without bearing arms. I'll see if I can locate his story. Edit: Here is the story: https://search.brave.com/search?q=Quaker+that+served+in+WW2+as+a+medic+and+did+not+bear+arms&source=desktop
    • I thought all christians get killed, because it says they have to wait until their brethren are also killed. The ac kills everyone with no mark and then the plagues come as judgement, but first the 144000 get sealed in Revelation 7 and later there's the uncountable multitude. Israel has a safe place in the desert. That happens before this, at the beginning of the 3,5 years, so then they have already been brought there. Maybe the ac lets them go there the first 3,5 years when he slimes to them and they think: this must be the messiah. Revelation 12 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.   Revelation 7 After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”  13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, “Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?” 14 And I said to him, “Sir, you know.” So he said to me, “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.  Sounds like the gathering is to Him in heaven and not to Israel, because after this the plagues come.   Isaiah 11, the next verse in Isaiah 12:1 says: And in that day you will say: “O Lord, I will praise You; Though You were angry with me, Your anger is turned away, and You comfort me. Isaiah 12:1 NKJV https://bible.com/bible/114/isa.12.1.NKJV That's about Israel, not about christians from the gentiles. Isaiah 10, Jacob is Israel before he wrestled with God. That's not about gentile christians and the christians who are gentiles who just got saved in the trib don't return to God, because they never left Him. And it shall come to pass in that day That the remnant of Israel, And such as have escaped of the house of Jacob, Will never again depend on him who defeated them, But will depend on the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth. The remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob, To the Mighty God. For though your people, O Israel, be as the sand of the sea, A remnant of them will return; The destruction decreed shall overflow with righteousness. For yet a very little while and the indignation will cease, as will My anger in their destruction.” It shall come to pass in that day That his burden will be taken away from your shoulder, And his yoke from your neck, And the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil. As yet he will remain at Nob that day; He will shake his fist at the mount of the daughter of Zion, The hill of Jerusalem. Isaiah 10:20‭-‬22‭, ‬25‭-‬27‭, ‬32 NKJV https://bible.com/bible/114/isa.10.20-32.NKJV Ezekiel 37 is not about christians:  Then He said to me, “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They indeed say, ‘Our bones are dry, our hope is lost, and we ourselves are cut off!’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13 Then you shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up from your graves. 14 I will put My Spirit in you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it and performed it,” says the Lord.’ ”  
  • Who's Online

184 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. blackbeauty
      blackbeauty
      62 years old
    2. Evangelica
      Evangelica
      Not Telling
    3. Jamin Jackson
      Jamin Jackson
      Not Telling