christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

We must all depend on God only!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

eben4christ

eben4christ
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Those who don’t give in to the deception of this world have hope that eternity with God will be a reward that will last forever. Don’t allow your painful trials to make you take your focus from the truth. You need to understand that your purpose in God’s plan has been set before the world ever began. You cannot be shifted in your position by the slings and arrows of the enemy. You will never be taken down! Surrender your weariness to the One who always has a way to give you hope through your problems He can lift you above them all and hold onto you until he has filled you with his peace!! Amen

doug_kd

doug_kd
  • Members
  • 9 posts
Yes, I agree your absolutly right... Are faith In god will be tested by are enemy (satan), and we must be ready for it.

eben4christ

eben4christ
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Thank you brother you are right.... The greatest test of faith is when you don’t get what you want, but still you are able to say THANK YOU LORD!

eben4christ

eben4christ
  • Members
  • 32 posts

We may never know whether we truly depend on God as we ought to until all our visible means of support are taken away. As long as we hold steady jobs and adequate insurance policies — as long as we can see where the money for our needs is going to come from, we may say we trust God and not know whether we really do or not. But when a different set of circumstances arises and we can see no possible way for our needs to be met, that is when we find out what depending on the Lord is really about. Let’s not take for granted the great blessing of having a God who cares for us and who stands ready and able to supply our every real need!!! 

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,768 posts

Amen to that.And Welcome to Worthy  :mgcheerful:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,105 posts

Welcome~!

eben4christ

eben4christ
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Thanks and God bless you all for the wonderful work you are doing in His Vineyard...

eben4christ

eben4christ
  • Members
  • 32 posts

I have nothing left: 
A man once telephoned a Preacher. He was despondent and told the Preacher that he had nothing left to live for. The Preacher invited the man over to his office. Everything is gone, hopeless, the man told him. I'm living in deepest darkness. In fact, I've lost heart for living altogether. The Preacher smiled sympathetically. Let's take a look at your situation, he said calmly. On a sheet of paper he drew a vertical line down the middle. He suggested that they list on the left side the things the man had lost, and on the right, the things he had left. You won't need that column on the right side, said the man sadly. I have nothing left, period. The Preacher asked, When did your wife leave you? What do you mean? She hasn't left me. My wife loves me! That's great! said the Preacher  enthusiastically. Then that will be number one in the right-hand column - Wife hasn't left. Now, when were your children jailed? That's silly. My children aren't in jail! Good! That's number two in the right-hand column - Children not in jail, said the Preacher, jotting it down. After a few more questions in the same vein, the man finally got the point and smiled in spite of himself. Funny, how things change when you think of them that way, he said. Motivational Quote: Be sure that you appreciate everything you've got; and be thankful for the little things in life that mean a lot. Inspirational Quote: It is not what you have but it is how you think has a profound effect on your life.... Amen!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,105 posts

Amen~!

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8

eben4christ

eben4christ
  • Members
  • 32 posts

These days of evil are growing worse as they refused to listen to the truth. So many people are caught up in the deception as they become lovers of themselves and of the gold of this world. The laws of God are disregarded by those who have given in to the lies. Sin has been dressed up and labelled as choice and tolerance. Abominable acts are not only accepted by this generation, they are now encouraged. And they allow darkness to swallow the truth! As most continue on the wide path to destruction, those who work to stay in the race for the Kingdom's sake are finding themselves suffering trials and heartache. We cannot escape the battle launched by the spiritual forces of darkness; however, believers are guaranteed victory through it all....Amen

Edited by eben4christ, 06 February 2014 - 04:29 PM.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,659 posts

These days of evil are growing worse as they refused to listen to the truth. So many people are caught up in the deception as they become lovers of themselves and of the gold of this world. The laws of God are disregarded by those who have given in to the lies. Sin has been dressed up and labelled as choice and tolerance. Abominable acts are not only accepted by this generation, they are now encouraged. And they allow darkness to swallow the truth! As most continue on the wide path to destruction, those who work to stay in the race for the Kingdom's sake are finding themselves suffering trials and heartache. We cannot escape the battle launched by the spiritual forces of darkness; however, believers are guaranteed victory through it all....Amen

Brother if you are going to cut and paste please quote the source?

https://www.google.c...c-p3UYGfctppPLg

eben4christ

eben4christ
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Thank you brother for the reminding me 

eben4christ

eben4christ
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Thank you brother for the reminding me (http://mvbernard.com...pose-in-trials/)

joelcharig

joelcharig
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Even though solely depending on God is the right way, it is nigh on impossible for us as everyone sins, and sinning in itself is being dependent on things other than God.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,105 posts

The Mighty Lawman

For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Matthew 5:18

Is Truly My

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; Romans 3:23-25

Friend

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. Romans 3:26-27

~

Even though solely depending on God is the right way, it is nigh on impossible for us as everyone sins, and sinning in itself is being dependent on things other than God.

:thumbsup:

Sin

Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. 1 John 5:21

Sin

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jeremiah 17:5

And

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. Jeremiah 17:7

Reconciliation

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 1 Peter 1:18-20

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts

yesss, Amen! and hello eben4christ, i loved your introduction there.

Jesus Christ Driven

Jesus Christ Driven
  • Members
  • 14 posts

This is a road you walk alone with Jesus Christ and trust and depend only on HIM, Friends and Family might care but can never provide you true Joy. We might have other christens who can be there for us but in the end only Jesus Christ can help you move forward. One day USA will not be as blessed as it was and will start to look like these countries. GOD put us in the USA so we could get prepared for what is coming. Things are changing fast so we need to do the same, Repent means to change direction. Am now devoting my life to getting Jesus Christ people ready and it will start with Jesus Christ Driven. We need to get off the grid and grow are own food and work together to get are kids in the right state of mind. I will be making a video on the topic check Jesus Christ Driven, Love you all hope you think about what I said

Edited by Fez, 08 February 2014 - 03:08 PM.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,659 posts

This is a road you walk alone with Jesus Christ and trust and depend only on HIM, Friends and Family might care but can never provide you true Joy. We might have other christens who can be there for us but in the end only Jesus Christ can help you move forward. One day USA will not be as blessed as it was and will start to look like these countries. GOD put us in the USA so we could get prepared for what is coming. Things are changing fast so we need to do the same, Repent means to change direction. Am now devoting my life to getting Jesus Christ people ready and it will start with Jesus Christ Driven. We need to get off the grid and grow are own food and work together to get are kids in the right state of mind. I will be making a video on the topic check Jesus Christ Driven, Love you all hope you think about what I said

Please don't post links.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network