christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi, I'm new here!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

CuriousAtheist

CuriousAtheist
  • Nonbeliever
  • 7 posts

I'm an atheist but I'm willing to consider other viewpoints and have come here to discuss what bothers me the most - Problem of evil, about which I'll make a thread when I reach 5 posts :D.

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Welcome to Worthy

ajchurney

ajchurney

• PipPip
  • 164 posts

Hey Curious! I was once an agnostic and understand many of the digs against Christianity. If you seek real truth with an open heart, I believe your curiosity will be more than satisfied with what you find. Welcome to Worthy! I am pretty new here also

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
Welcome to Worthy!

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

hello and welcome to worthy.

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts

I'm an atheist but I'm willing to consider other viewpoints and have come here to discuss what bothers me the most - Problem of evil, about which I'll make a thread when I reach 5 posts :D.

You've come to the right place. Hope you find your answers.

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
Praying welcome

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,609 posts

Welcome~!

Rakael

Rakael
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Cool, good on you :)

baseballplaya92104

baseballplaya92104
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Welcome!

kaye4real

kaye4real
  • Members
  • 19 posts
Welcome! I hope your experience here is a pleasant one; and may you find the answers you seek.

Trumpet cry

Trumpet cry
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Hi, new here as well. Looking forward to some good discussions. Hoping for the best, God will never force His way on you, but if you seek you will find!

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Welcome to worthy

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts
Hi curious, we will be glad to try to answer your questions to the best of our ability. I was once an agnostic as well, but God Himself convinced me that He heard my God, if there is a God prayer. I was asking that He reveal Himself to me. He did and my relationship with my Creator has grown ever since. It still blows my mind that He should care about me.

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome Curious! May you find that which you seek. Amen! :angel:

Sunflower

Sunflower
  • Members
  • 54 posts

From an ex-Atheist, Welcome to Worthy!! .. That you are here is already a step in the right direction ...

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy CuriousAtheist!!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!! :)

God bless you!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network