christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

covenant christ made with apostales

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

job1

job1
  • 3 posts

Luke 22:28 Christ made a covenant with his apostales to sit and eat at his table and rule the twelve tribes of Isreal.  John 10:14 speaks of sheep and other sheep but also Christ said earlier that the sheep are like angles and can never die Luke 20:34 shows that there are two different classes of people ... those who have children and marry and have life on earth and those who fulfill the covenant and are the bride who he warns to keep watch over their crowns that they may not loose them who are judges over the earth for 1000 years and are the ones who rise first and were in union with Christ ..and reign in heaven as Rev7:4 and many other times mentioned in Rev as kings or judges over the earth. The new heaven and new earth is now theres 144,000 now in heaven who are judges for the 1000 years as it says after the trumpet blows and the rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1000 years had ended,,, means those in rev 20:12.13 who are resurrected on judgement day from the graves and the seas are judged according to their deeds and put on earth to slowly grow back to perfection and retrained in gods laws like the Jews were so when Satan is released for a short while they have all the tools to resist his temptation. and those that follow will be thrown in the lake of fire with Satan.. remember the second death has no authority over those who were like angles who were risen in union with Christ  at 1914. ...like those who died in union with Christ or those of the 144.000 that were dead from penticost 33 ce to 1914 when he kicked Satan out of heaven . the lost souls or those of the 144.000 that are dead Rev 6:9-11 and given a robe and told to rest ....because Satan was still in heaven and wasn't kicked out yet,,,so when he was kicked out the trumpet was blown and those of the 144.000 where resurrected to their thrones that are around Gods throne . Remember Christ told the deciples that born of women none has ever been greater than John the babtist .however the least one of them was greater than he....John ...since john doesn't go to heaven .. He was beheaded before the holy sprit was poured out at penticost 33 ce when Christ started to pick those who will be part of the 144.000. the 144.000 are the Holy ones he says unless the days were cut short no flesh would be saved . but on account of the ho;y ones the days must be cut short... if Christ pick many of the last few he wanted after 1914 when he kicked satan out of heaven and the great sign was WW1 ...isiah 10:11 sprout of Jessie emerges after the stump was banded 7 times and same as King Nebachadnezzers dream in Dan 4 th chapter tree chopped and banded 7 times... is 7 times the Babylonian calander year of 360 days or 7x360 is 2520 years minus 607 when Nebachadnezzer destroyed the temple and took the gold cups his son drank out of and gods hand wrote on the wall. so 7x360 is 2520 minus 607 is 1913  add one year since there is no zero year between bce and AD  and you get 1914 WW1 the great sign when over 90% of the nations went to war.Well those who get caught up are the few of the 144;000 alive today and if most were picked around 1914 they are in their late 90s and wont live much of a natural life and so have to be caught up before they all die of natural causes.Remember the test they are to be spared from coming upon all mankind and Rev 7:9-11 says a great crowd comes out of the great tribulation and stands before the throne of god as the 144.00 sit around the throne of god on thrones. Before gods throne means on Earth . where after they pass the test by Satan and hes destroyed mankind lives on Earth forever ..psalms 104:5 and gods knowledge will cover the earth like the waters cover the very sea   ,,, and remember the boy who plays with the lion and cobra .. that's an earthly scene not heavenly,,, t

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,740 posts

Welcome to Worthy job1.

This is not the correct forum, it belongs in prophecy. You cannot post in the forums until you have 5 posts here, and it is for welcome's and getting to know you better.

Post a few more times here and you can post in the other forums. This is just a method Worthy uses to stop spammers entering the forums.

I have left it for now, but once you have 5 posts I will move it.

Also some advice. The forums move fast at times and it helps to put spaces and paragraphs into your posts. I can guarantee you that you lose 50% of your audience when you just post big blocks of writing.

God Bless.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,740 posts

Luke 22:28 Christ made a covenant with his apostales to sit and eat at his table and rule the twelve tribes of Isreal.  John 10:14 speaks of sheep and other sheep but also Christ said earlier that the sheep are like angles and can never die Luke 20:34 shows that there are two different classes of people ... those who have children and marry and have life on earth and those who fulfill the covenant and are the bride who he warns to keep watch over their crowns that they may not loose them who are judges over the earth for 1000 years and are the ones who rise first and were in union with Christ ..and reign in heaven as Rev7:4 and many other times mentioned in Rev as kings or judges over the earth.

The new heaven and new earth is now theres 144,000 now in heaven who are judges for the 1000 years as it says after the trumpet blows and the rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1000 years had ended,,, means those in rev 20:12.13 who are resurrected on judgement day from the graves and the seas are judged according to their deeds and put on earth to slowly grow back to perfection and retrained in gods laws like the Jews were so when Satan is released for a short while they have all the tools to resist his temptation.

and those that follow will be thrown in the lake of fire with Satan.. remember the second death has no authority over those who were like angles who were risen in union with Christ  at 1914. ...like those who died in union with Christ or those of the 144.000 that were dead from penticost 33 ce to 1914 when he kicked Satan out of heaven . the lost souls or those of the 144.000 that are dead Rev 6:9-11 and given a robe and told to rest ....because Satan was still in heaven and wasn't kicked out yet,,,so when he was kicked out the trumpet was blown and those of the 144.000 where resurrected to their thrones that are around Gods throne . Remember Christ told the deciples that born of women none has ever been greater than John the babtist .

however the least one of them was greater than he....John ...since john doesn't go to heaven .. He was beheaded before the holy sprit was poured out at penticost 33 ce when Christ started to pick those who will be part of the 144.000. the 144.000 are the Holy ones he says unless the days were cut short no flesh would be saved . but on account of the ho;y ones the days must be cut short... if Christ pick many of the last few he wanted after 1914 when he kicked satan out of heaven and the great sign was WW1 ...isiah 10:11 sprout of Jessie emerges after the stump was banded 7 times and same as King Nebachadnezzers dream in Dan 4 th chapter tree chopped and banded 7 times... is 7 times the Babylonian calander year of 360 days or 7x360 is 2520 years minus 607 when Nebachadnezzer destroyed the temple and took the gold cups his son drank out of and gods hand wrote on the wall.

so 7x360 is 2520 minus 607 is 1913  add one year since there is no zero year between bce and AD  and you get 1914 WW1 the great sign when over 90% of the nations went to war.Well those who get caught up are the few of the 144;000 alive today and if most were picked around 1914 they are in their late 90s and wont live much of a natural life and so have to be caught up before they all die of natural causes.

Remember the test they are to be spared from coming upon all mankind and Rev 7:9-11 says a great crowd comes out of the great tribulation and stands before the throne of god as the 144.00 sit around the throne of god on thrones. Before gods throne means on Earth . where after they pass the test by Satan and hes destroyed mankind lives on Earth forever ..psalms 104:5 and gods knowledge will cover the earth like the waters cover the very sea   ,,, and remember the boy who plays with the lion and cobra .. that's an earthly scene not heavenly,,, t

See it is easier to read. People are going to disagree with it, but it is easier to read. Also try using capitals at the beginning of a sentence. And try to use the capital G for God, we denote false gods with the under case g.

I am merely asking this because as a mod, I have to read everything that comes through and it also makes my life, and that of the other mod's easier.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,919 posts
remember the second death has no authority over those who were like angles who were risen in union with Christ  at 1914

Christ did not return in 1914. Are you a Jehovah's Witness?

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,740 posts

remember the second death has no authority over those who were like angles who were risen in union with Christ  at 1914

Christ did not return in 1914. Are you a Jehovah's Witness?

The 144,000 would point toward it yes.

job 1, can you please answer ayin jade's question?

Adsy86

Adsy86
  • Members
  • 46 posts

I fail to see any theological and historical evidence proven for this hypothesis 

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Welcome to Worthy Job1!!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!! :)

God bless you!!!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,566 posts

Welcome

~

The Covenant

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20

Those One Hundred And Forty Four Thousand Amazing Jews

And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand. Revelation 7:4-8

- - -

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. Revelation 14:1-5

The False Christs

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. Mark 13:22

The Liars

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 1 John 4:3

And

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.

And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you. 1 John 2:22-26

The Almighty LORD

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

And His Second Coming

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Behold, I have told you before.

Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24:23-27

~

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18

And Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,457 posts

Blessings job1

I have not the vaguest idea what in the world you are talking about,where you came up with these dates & interpretations & it would be good to try & take Fez's advice on either shortening up the post or making paragraphs because you really lostv my attention half way through

Of course,I do want to welcome you to Worthy.....I hope we can help you with a better Understanding of revelation by the Wisdom & guidance of the Holy Spirit,in the Mighty Name of our Lord & Savior...Christ Jesus!Praise & Glory to God.............

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network