christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

Rakael

Rakael
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Hello, I am new on the forum.

I'm happy that there is a place where I can talk with people that have the same belief. It's good that we can share our views, problems and try to make sense of things that might not be fully understood by people who don't believe in God. I currently have some issues with the world that is around me. Because I've been brought up as a Christian with certain sets of principles, it is sometimes hard to relate to people of my generation or to feel like I'm fitting in...I often feel like an outcast and I hopefully I can find some answers and advices in this safe place.

Thanks for reading.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,300 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

Where are you from?

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,368 posts

Welcome~!

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Welcome Rakael, God bless you :)

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts

Blessings Rakael

Oh sweet sister,welcome to Worthy......yes, you are safe here with your brothers & sisters in Christ,praise the Lord!!!God is so wonderful & provides us with who & what we need ,when we need it....to God be the Glory....

Don't feel bad.we are all in this world but we are not of it and thank God for that,many of us know that feeling of being an outcast or not fitting in,but who wants to?lol    Here you will fit in just fine!!!!!

With love in Christ -Kwik

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,368 posts
it is sometimes hard to relate to people of my generation or to feel like I'm fitting in...I often feel like an outcast and I hopefully I can find some answers and advices in this safe place.

~

Stranger

As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. Psalms 42:1

In A

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. 1 John 2:15-17

Strange 

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went. By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God. Hebrews 11:8-10

Land

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:1-3

Spock

Spock

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,205 posts
Welcome my sister in the beloved savior. I hear the chat room is full of lovely people and if there is anything on your mind, you should be able to find it here. I've been here for a couple of months and already have made a connection with some beautiful saints. Better than Sunday church in many ways. (Shhhhhhh, you didn't hear me say that.)

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

hello and welcome to worthy... :)

Rakael

Rakael
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Hi all! Thank you very much for the warm welcome!! Feeling at home already :)

garbi01

garbi01
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Hello. I'm new too.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,555 posts

HI there and welcome to Worthy!!

Brian_Michael

Brian_Michael
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Hi Rakael,

I too have my worldly issues but find comfort when putting the burden on God when seeking his guidance.  I don’t know how old you are but I’m 30 years old and find it quite difficult to fit in with the people around me as they are quite progressive in their politics and religion; you might say they are ‘new agers’ or are ‘religious liberals’.  When seeking to find an answer, there is no question that the word of God cannot help with.  When need be, I find it helpful to pray for the ability to discern God’s word when it doesn’t quite make sense.

Welcome!

xchristine

xchristine
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Welcome from another newbie! Everyone here seems really great so far. I know the feeling of not quite fitting in- I wasn't raised Christian, so most of my friends aren't either, and when I became a Christian it was a bit odd because while I wasn't secretive or anything about my new faith, it just wasn't something we really talked about. I hope we both make many wonderful friends here! 

Brian_Michael

Brian_Michael
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Welcome xchristine!

I just started today as well!  I'm hoping that you (and I both) get both the sense of community and answers we seek.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts

Blessings Brian_Michael

Welcome to Worthy..........well,you are only one post away from firing away those questions-lol   I do hope you get what it is you are seeking  ,we certainly will do all we can do to help............let us pray you receive Wisdom & Understanding by the Power of the Holy Spirit,in Jesus Name!

Glory to God,this is a blessed community & I am sure you will love it & the wonderful people in it

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Brian_Michael

Brian_Michael
  • Members
  • 6 posts
Thank you kwik.  A blessed community is what I am looking for and from what I have read and the posts I've received so far have been very inviting.  Thank you so much and God bless!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,253 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts

Hi Again Brian

Can we call you Brian or do you prefer Brian _Michael?  Hey ,ya got "5" posts!!! I just wanted to remind you to check out the chat room.....someone is always there 24/7 for"live conversation" and they are a great bunch that frequent the room.....stop in & introduce yourself,coffee,donuts,light sandwiches...........lol.....

Yeah,lots of love here on Worthy,,,,,but thats what you get in Christ Jesus!Praise the Lord!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network