christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

'Brave German Woman' Rebukes Islam's Lie

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

'Brave German Woman' Rebukes Islam's Lie

By Dale Hurd

CBN News Sr. Reporter

Saturday, February 08, 2014

SPEYER, Germany -- Islam continues to grow in power and influence across Europe. But at a recent concert in Germany, one Christian woman decided to stand up to it.

"The Armed Man: A Mass for Peace" by Welsh composer Karl Jenkins was supposed to be an interfaith event to bring Christianity and Islam together.

But when the Muslim imam began his call to prayer during the concert, he was interrupted by a small woman in the balcony proclaiming that "Jesus Christ alone is Lord of Germany," and shouting, "I break this curse."

She also invoked the name of Martin Luther and warned the audience that what was happening was "a lie."

The video went viral.

Read more or see video here

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

I've also started a thread on this, so I'll try and link each one to the other.

http://www.worthychr...h/#entry2068123

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,739 posts

I'm not sure how Martin Luther can help......    but if it works.......

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,441 posts

That's the only thing I queried about what she said. Everything else...... spot on.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

I've also started a thread on this, so I'll try and link each one to the other.

http://www.worthychr...h/#entry2068123

Sorry, I didn't realize that.

nebula

nebula

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 56,992 posts

From the perspective I gathered -

This meeting took place in a church that honored Martin Luther, who is remembered for standing up for the truth of Scripture over the doctrine of the Roman Catholic (Institution) Church.

From the perspective of Luther being symbolic of a reformation leading to a Christian religious transformation in the nation, and this meeting meaning to prostitute Christianity with Islam, it creates a slap-in-the-face rebuke to the compromisers.

Wrldtraveller

Wrldtraveller
  • Members
  • 9 posts

wow.  I admire her bravery.  we should do more to stand up for our faith because our community is continually eroded and harassed.  Funny thing about being in Canada and probably in USA, christianity are encouraged to be more welcoming to islamic religion, even there is a new form of church called chrislam where they merge christianity and islam. but in other countries which Islamic religion is the major religion, the christian church are forced to hide or suffer death or forced to escape from said country.  

Stay strong in Jesus Christ in this time of persecution worldwide.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network