christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Move Your Mountains!Praise Jesus!!!!!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Blessings & Greetings Worthy Family!
      Praise,Glory & Honor to our Heavenly Father,in the Precious Name of our beloved Lord & Savior,Christ Jesus!Thank You,Lord for loving us all so very much.....thank You for leaving all Your Majesty to lay down Your life for us that we may stand worthy before Your Throne of Grace and call You "Abba".....for by & through Your Beloved Son we have the guarantee seal of redemption on our spirit,Your Blessed Assurance that we will be with You(Father,Son & Holy Spirit)for eternity......Halleluliah,You are more than Worthy of our Highest Praise!!!!Halleluliah!!!!
       Oh,Jesus....where would we be without You?You are the Way,the Truth & the Life.....thank You,Oh Living Redeemer........thank You for sending us Your Holy Spirit that we may live a life more abundant and with that same Power that raised You from the dead on the 3rd day......we can move mountains.....we can do ALL things in You ,Jesus......we are MORE than conquerors in You,Praise Jesus.....................we love You,Jesus!Amen.......

(Matthew 21:21)NLT

21Then Jesus told them, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. 22You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.

Devotional

Many have wondered about Jesus' statement that if we have faith and don't doubt, we can move mountains. Jesus, of course, was not suggesting that his followers use prayer as "magic" and perform capricious "mountain-moving" acts. Instead, he was making a strong point about the disciples' (and our) lack of faith. What kinds of mountains do you face? Have you talked to God about them? How strong is your faith?          Daily Devotional from YouVersion.....Bible.com

With love,in Christ-Kwik

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

yes I talk to God about everything in my life, and my faith as well is being stretched, was in the valley last year for long time, and now... I am up on the mountaintop ...praising Him all the time! ...I see Him in everything. I see Him in you sister kwik in how you reach out in this devotional. I love being inspired.

blessings,

desi

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,049 posts

Amen~!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Blessings Desi!

God bless you ,dear Sister and the Glory belongs to God alone!!!!!!I am truly happy to know that you have received  what our Lord had"just for you" through His Word & the Power of the Holy Spirit,,,,,he is more than Worthy of our Praise!

With every ounce of my very being I truly & sincerely believe that the Lord has brought this little ''Worthy" family together that we encourage one another,extol one another,praise,l worship & reason together and receive the many blessings God has for this Body,His church. & together  in Christ ,we can move many a mountain! .....

With love,in Christ-Kwik

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Blessings Desi!

God bless you ,dear Sister and the Glory belongs to God alone!!!!!!I am truly happy to know that you have received  what our Lord had"just for you" through His Word & the Power of the Holy Spirit,,,,,he is more than Worthy of our Praise!

With every ounce of my very being I truly & sincerely believe that the Lord has brought this little ''Worthy" family together that we encourage one another,extol one another,praise,l worship & reason together and receive the many blessings God has for this Body,His church. & together  in Christ ,we can move many a mountain! .....

With love,in Christ-Kwik

hugs to you kwik, my sister in Christ, always romans12:15.

blessings,

desi

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
Amen quick! Blessings to you.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,304 posts

Blessings & Greetings Worthy Family!
      Praise,Glory & Honor to our Heavenly Father,in the Precious Name of our beloved Lord & Savior,Christ Jesus!Thank You,Lord for loving us all so very much.....thank You for leaving all Your Majesty to lay down Your life for us that we may stand worthy before Your Throne of Grace and call You "Abba".....for by & through Your Beloved Son we have the guarantee seal of redemption on our spirit,Your Blessed Assurance that we will be with You(Father,Son & Holy Spirit)for eternity......Halleluliah,You are more than Worthy of our Highest Praise!!!!Halleluliah!!!!
       Oh,Jesus....where would we be without You?You are the Way,the Truth & the Life.....thank You,Oh Living Redeemer........thank You for sending us Your Holy Spirit that we may live a life more abundant and with that same Power that raised You from the dead on the 3rd day......we can move mountains.....we can do ALL things in You ,Jesus......we are MORE than conquerors in You,Praise Jesus.....................we love You,Jesus!Amen.......

(Matthew 21:21)NLT

21Then Jesus told them, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. 22You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it.

Devotional

Many have wondered about Jesus' statement that if we have faith and don't doubt, we can move mountains. Jesus, of course, was not suggesting that his followers use prayer as "magic" and perform capricious "mountain-moving" acts. Instead, he was making a strong point about the disciples' (and our) lack of faith. What kinds of mountains do you face? Have you talked to God about them? How strong is your faith?          Daily Devotional from YouVersion.....Bible.com

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Amen sister!

rmountianp

rmountianp
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Thank you sister and brothers in the Lord. The truth is when you walk up a mountain seems that it is hard going up and you just have to keep looking up for we can walk that mountain.  Even when i was young and lived in Germany many times would face a mountain to climb up it and it was possible  Know matter high that mountain may be like the mountains I did see in Nepal we can make it only through Gods son Jesus..  Many times I was even told bye christian that it was not possible to do the thing that God was speaking to me as his sheep. Praise the Lord  each time God would make a way . He would provide provision for me to travel on planes so many times to other country's and walk among the mountains are the high places are idols that people would put up . Yes even when it seemed impossible for this one lady in this country to know that God loves her even when her whole family would disown her. Yes would pray for her with other Christians and see the hand of God set this female free.

So my sister and brothers even now for over one year have been with out a job and the truth God has been there to provide for me all the large needs and small needs.  Even when I would apply for many jobs are even two job s that were open and then god closed the door. The truth thankful to see this devotion and share . Yes I know God has called me to go forth and take the good news to the un reached even to the land the Lord has directed me to believe for  just like Caleb . We know after many years because Caleb believed he did get the land God promised to him . So I am thankful for the new chapter and the new mountains that I face with the Lords help. Gods will be done .

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Blessings rmountainp!

Welcome to Worthy.....God Bless you Brother,Glory to Jehovah Jireh He will always make a way......He works all things for the good of those that love Him! Yes,He is Worthy to be Praised & keep on giving Him the Glory,His love ,His Mercy....endures forever!

With love,in Christ=-Kwik

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Blessing to Everyone.....

Praise the Lord,,& I will praise Him in all things.....

Well folks,it's time for Kwik to practice what she preaches & walk that walk that I am usually known to talk about,Praise Him when your heart is aching & your worst fear seems like it is staring you in the face,ready to manifest & the enemy i0s telling you there is no"hope"

Heavenly Father,I will Praise you morning,noon & night ,all the days of my life because You are More than Worthy to be Praised!!!!They cannot take my Praise Father & so I lift my hands to the Heavens & shout,"Halleluliah! Hosannah in the Highest" There is none Greater than you my King of kings.....You put the praise in my spirit,everything I have is from You,,,,,every song in my heart, every good thing that is in me is by the Power of Your Holy Spirit,,,,,Praise Jesus,Worthy is the Lamb......my Lord & Savior,where would I be if it were not for You?Rebuke the defeated enemy Lord,I stand on the position of Victory that you won for me.......

No,Abba,,,the enemy cannot stop me from giving You all Honor ,Praise & Glory,I belong to You,I Worship & Adore You ....I love You with all my heart,all my soul & all my mind .....I am asking & believing in Jesus MIghty Name that You will let me have my Cheechie.....Please,Father,my heart is breaking...I do not want to be without him.....I know You are Able with even just a Glance,just by looking our way,to restore & renew him...........Please my Lord,,,,give us more time together,Your Word says You rush to the side of the broken hearted & You inhabit our Praise,,,,,I need You Lord,I need You to wipe away my tears..............Halleluliah!!!!!!!!

Brothers & Sisters,Please.....Give God a shout of Praise,Bless His Holy Name & as Him to heal my Cheech(my cat,my friend)....He has taken a turn for the worse & it looks really bad.....it looks hopeless,these are the times the Lord droes His Best Miracles for His Glory....This is the time to tell the enemy that he is a lie & in Jesus there is Hope.I need you ,Worthy Family to stand with me as I speak to this mountain,in Jesus Name

With Love,In Christ-Kwik

Hall7

Hall7

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts
I know how much this cat means to you my dear Kwik, he's been there for you through many things in your life and nothing but a blessing to you. He is in my prayers. Love you sis.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,049 posts

Amen~!

Praying~!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Blessings Hall,God Bless you,my Brother.....yeah,you do & you have helpd him & I so much & you are always there for me,beyond what words could express.......you have been my dear friend & I know you are praying with me............I am so,so sad & you know how happy I always am,,,,now that does not mean I do not have the joy of the Lord or that I cannot rejoice in Him,god is ALWAYS FIRST......But this is tough for me,it is my mountain & God promises that with the Power of the Power of the Holy Spirit that works in me,I can move that mountain by faith,in Jesus name..................I will give Him the Glory & Thanksgiving NOW,in advance.....Stand with me in One Accord!

Brother Fresno,Than you............I know you are truly praying,I know in spirit we are touching & agreeing.....you have shown mbe nothing but love from the very first day I came here to meet my Worthy Family!Praise Jesus!

With love in Christ,Kwik

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
God alone is able to do exceedingly and abundantly more than we ask or think according to the power that worketh in us. His Glory is manifested day by day and His word lives from generation to generation. HALLELUYAH

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Blessings Worthy Family,

Praise the Lord,,,,Halleluliah!!!Have I got a Praise Report for you........... Sunday,I had a Vet appt at 10:30am,so I had to administer his insulin at 5:00am........we got there a few minutes early &  just couldn't wait to see the doc,this poor little creature Is walking on his hocks,can't jump onto his favorite places & I know God can heal him & keep him around,,,,,,,,,,,,,I did not feel well myself,post radiation symptoms,alot of pain,,,,I sat there 55 minutes & I needed to go home ,we rescheduled for today

About 9pm I get a call from the vet because the nurse told him I was not well & had to reschedule but she also told him I looked like I had been crying for days............Dr Leif was concerned about me!He called to assure me that he is going to help my little buddy,to take care of my own health & he will take care of Cheech...I Praised & Thanked my Lord,my Rescuer & slept like a baby

Dr Leif ,adjusted dosages,did blood work in house & there are medications & suppliments available to help Cheech ,he waived the fee for the visit & the tests so that I was able to purchase the meds & suppliments that my cat needs    These are the good gifts from a Loving,Compassionate,Merciful & Kind Father we have, He tells us in His Word to speak "life",to speak to the mountains,to speak the things that are not as though they are....& with the Authority He has given us in His Son,from our position of Victory,asking & believing in the Name that is above ALL NAMES,Jesus Christ!!!!!!

Praise & Glory to Almighty God,Jehovah Jireh.............is anything too hard for God?He is our Provider in ALL things,giving us WHAT we need,WHO we need,WHERE we need to be,WHEN we need & HOW He makes it all possible!

Facing any mountains?As you look at that mountain before you,Praise & Thank the Lord that you know it is for His Glory He will take you through,He will make away..........He has heard & answered our prayers the moment before we even spoke them.............Trust God & shout Halleluliah!   Thank you for sustaining Cheech,for the vet & for gi9ving me the desires of my  Heart!

With love,in Christ-Kwik

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Halleluyah

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Hey Kwik, keeping little Cheech in prayer

EnochBethany

EnochBethany

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Hey Kwik, keeping little Cheech in prayer

he wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit. - John 3:8

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. - Matthew 11:28

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” - Revelation 21:4

Great verses. Thanks for posting them.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Blessings Good Family

I will begin the day offering my first thoughts & a grateful heart to my Lord Whom I serve....I worship Him as my King,the King of all kings......I present myself to You,Father ,as Your living sacrifice......show me the way this day Lord,what will You have me to do?Whatever it is,direct my footsteps & help me to hear Your Still,Small Voice........I give You my heart,my soul,my mind....my love.........You Father,Who first loved me...........for this is the day that You have made & I will be glad & rejoice in it!

This morning if I do not focus on God ,all I can see is a SEA of mountains,& like tidal waves they crash towards me with the threat of swallowing me up.......so many mountains,too many!Yes,too many......for me.......but not for You Lord,You my Lord parted the Red Sea & let it swallow up the enemy...............Hallelulah!

Good Family,as one mountain has been cast into the sea......many more are before me & they look so high?Social Security threatens to take away my benefits but I must remember it is but a resource,Jehovah Jireh is MY SOURCE......there is the threat of losing my home,ah but my Father is my place of refuge,my rock,my fortress...........my bones ache & my body hurts .....no,My Redeemer bore the Stripes by which I am healed when I am weak I am made strong          The devil is a liar,he paints a frightening picture .....but all I have to do is turn my face & look to my Lord Who tells me He will send all of Heavens armies to rescue me............yes,Almighty God is my Strongtower....in Him I shall not fear     Before I even ask for help,Jesus sent the Helper     Jesus,I am so tired,,,,carry me,your little lamb

Yes,I begin the day with Praise & Thanksgiving & cast all my cares on Jesus....His yoke is easy & His burden is light....He is bigger than any mountain............Halleluliah,this is the day the Lord has made,I will REJOICE & be GLAD in it!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Halleluyah. Satan should be ashamed of himself that he keeps losing a battle with God. Who is like unto our King? No one for sure. So Satan should give up on testing God and stop wasting his precious time. That's if his time is precious to him.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network