christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Support Health via conversation/chat

Support Health group chat advise health problem

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Asue

Asue
  • Members
  • 7 posts
I like to advise people who wish to support their community that are suffering from various health problem to adopt group chat. This helped me a lot during my daughter's meningitis event. There are many good chat rooms platform out there, I tested those RumbleTalk, Xcat, FlashChat.
All are good option.

Asue

Asue
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Ok, since there are not too many replies I would like to share with you the tests I have.
In general: I have meningitis support forum for kids and their parents. Since I looked a lot for decent group support chatroom for community chat, including the wordpress default one (which was really minimal and created a huge load on my hosting server).

I choose the RumbleTalk for my organization. The main benefit for me was the mobile chat orientation. 

During my 7 years of running this activity, we used to have Java based chat room, but many had problems to connect as they need java installed (which mean less and less people this days).

We also tried flash chatrooms, but again it is not that friendly for mobiles.

So overall, I think the options are not that great with respect to users integration, but RumbleTalk is a decent choice (my 2 cents opinion).

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

Blessings Asue

I just want to welcome you to Worthy....God Bless you & Praise ,Glory & Honor to our Lord  for leading you here,I will pray for you & your daughter,in Jesus Name!!!! He is Jehovah Jireh & there is nothing too hard for Him to do!

I am not a computer person so I have no clue what you are talking about-lol  I do not even know how you adopt group chats or what that is?

With love,in Christ-Kwik

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network