christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who/What is your God?

* * * * * 1 votes Five second test who is your God

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Emuna

Emuna
  • 4 posts

Hello everyone,

Please take the below five second test to find out who/what your God is.

Say the first thing that comes to your mind.

1. If only I had _______________ then I would be happy.

2. If only I had _______________ I would be worth something.

3. If only I had _______________ I could truly live a fulfilled life.

Whatever you put in the blank, that’s your God. That’s what you are living for. That’s what you worship. Marriage may be in your blank, or your dream job, or better parents, or better kids, or fewer pounds, or more influence. Many of these are good desires, but they must not be ultimate. They are not meant to be gods.

I would recommend all of us to take this test once in a while, to make sure we are on track.

This post shouldn't really go in here. But since I am a newbie, I cannot post anywhere else. Please move it to wherever appropriate.

Yours,

Emuna

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,404 posts

Blessings Emuna...

Welcome to Worthy.....God Bless you,you can respond to me & then 2 more replies to others & there you will have your 5 posts,this forum is really to introduce yourself and so we can welcome you to the Fold & they probably will move your little quiz but it is cute.........maybe you can tell us a little about yourself ,like what you like to do to have fun or if you have any hobbies? I love to talk about our Lord,to Praise & Worship Him & to give Him Glory in everything He would have me to do!

It is so nice to meet you,I can see by what you posted that you love our Lord & put Him First in your life,wonderful!

With love in Christ-Kwik

CaringGuy

CaringGuy
  • Members
  • 5 posts

I agree with you, whatever you put first ends up being your god. I think most of us are guilty of putting other things before God unfortunately.

faithink

faithink
  • Members
  • 9 posts

WHEW!!!!!!!..... im glad i put god in the blanks before i read the rest of the post lol, but its so true, that would be a great poster to hang on my wall as a daily reminder when i start thinking i need something in my life. i think i will make one........thanks Emuna

Quirkybird

Quirkybird
  • Nonbeliever
  • 13 posts

I created my own deity, who is answerable to me, it has to listen to my angst, but can't answer back, which works very well for me.

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,750 posts

I created my own deity, who is answerable to me, it has to listen to my angst, but can't answer back, which works very well for me.

Can you explain who your created deity is?

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,750 posts

Hello everyone,

Please take the below five second test to find out who/what your God is.

Say the first thing that comes to your mind.

1. If only I had _______________ then I would be happy.

2. If only I had _______________ I would be worth something.

3. If only I had _______________ I could truly live a fulfilled life.

Whatever you put in the blank, that’s your God. That’s what you are living for. That’s what you worship. Marriage may be in your blank, or your dream job, or better parents, or better kids, or fewer pounds, or more influence. Many of these are good desires, but they must not be ultimate. They are not meant to be gods.

I would recommend all of us to take this test once in a while, to make sure we are on track.

This post shouldn't really go in here. But since I am a newbie, I cannot post anywhere else. Please move it to wherever appropriate.

Yours,

Emuna

I put my trust in Jesus Christ and you?

Adsy86

Adsy86
  • Members
  • 38 posts

this thread would be better if instead of telling people what they are doing wrong, it'd be showing people who God can cover all their needs and insecurities 

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,201 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

Sunflower

Sunflower
  • Members
  • 51 posts
I've come to know that God is all I need... It's taken me a lonnnnng time to get here, but I'm truly grateful I did... Now I'm ever more mindful of things or people who take his place. He should be my first and my last in everything. It's a journey and I'm under construction...

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network