christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hey I just heard this powerful quote

* * * * * 1 votes angels christian jesus quotes bible verse scriptures bible scriptures good vs evil love God

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

harris305

harris305
  • Members
  • 36 posts

I wanted to share this quote I just heard, with you guys.

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous."

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,403 posts

Personally, I would rather quote from the Word than from Albert Einstein.  :thumbsup: 

James 4:8 " Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, sinners; and purify your hearts, double-minded ones"

God is never anonymous.

Isaiah 41:10

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea,

I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness"

harris305

harris305
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Personally, I would rather quote from the Word than from Albert Einstein.  :thumbsup: 

James 4:8 " Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, sinners; and purify your hearts, double-minded ones"

God is never anonymous.

Isaiah 41:10

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea,

I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness"

This quote to me means anonymous in the sense that he is in all of us and puts us in situations that we may see as a coincidence. Like being in the right place at the right time. I am not trying to disrespect our Father.

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

yes good one!...it opens the doors for God's blessings, its a process for sure.

Sunflower

Sunflower
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Good one :) and it does feel like a wow kind of coincidence sometimes... In our hearts we know its our Father, but when we share the story others would view it as an coincidence...
God has a sense of humour... He would laugh at this quote ;)

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

I like the way your thinking. I do not believe in coincidences, but know God has a plan that has been blueprinted since before humans were ever breathed life into. :) God's always got our backs!

Welcome to Worthy Forums!

harris305

harris305
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Good one :) and it does feel like a wow kind of coincidence sometimes... In our hearts we know its our Father, but when we share the story others would view it as an coincidence...
God has a sense of humour... He would laugh at this quote ;)

Thank you for your positive feedback and God Bless You!!

harris305

harris305
  • Members
  • 36 posts

I like the way your thinking. I do not believe in coincidences, but know God has a plan that has been blueprinted since before humans were ever breathed life into. :) God's always got our backs!

Welcome to Worthy Forums!

You're right about that. God Bless!!!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network