christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi, Friends!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

DanielTheSmith

DanielTheSmith
  • 2 posts

I read some posts and felt lead to join ur site. Traditionally I've been more of a lurker, but hopefully I can add something to this site.... or at least not annoy too many people.God Bless!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,419 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Hello and Welcome to Worthy Daniel.

*Zion*

*Zion*

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

Welcome Daniel, God bless you :)

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts

Blessings from our Lord Jesus Christ Daniel.  

We have a great fellowship here.  We  are always so glad to have new members join our ranks.  We trust we will bring the "lurker" our of you here and you become a full fledged part of our family here at Worthy.  I would also like to remind  you we have a wonderful chat room where you can find fellowship in Christ.  Don't be afraid you are among your brothers and sisters in Christ and we welcome you with open arms.  

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel/Faith

redroses42

redroses42

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Hello Daniel...welcome to worthy

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Welcome to Worthy!!

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 201 posts

Hello, Daniel and greetings to everyone! I also have felt led to this internet congregation. For months, I have prayed for true and godly people, to fellowship with online. Somehow, I found myself here. Posting is a good means of communication. The feed-back is helpful, for those such as myself. Chatting with many of you already, has meant more to me than I can say. Worthy is an appropriate name for this web-site and ministry. If I can be found accepted by you, I know my prayers have been answered. My posts go a bit 'off topic', or 'too much info'. I ramble if I don't stop myself! However, I am thankful to God for His leading me here. And thanks to all, for the heartfelt welcome I've received. David/BeauJangles

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,685 posts

Welcome~!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Blessings DanieltheSmith

You already have added something to this little Flock by giving God the Praise & Glory for leading you here to us,Welcome to our Worthy Family

With love-in Christ,Kwik

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts

Blessings BeauJangles

Welcome to Worthy,God Bless you & to Him be the glory for leading you to this Blessed place.............go ahead & ramble,as a matter of fact we have a great Praise section where you could knock yourself out Praising the Lord,we love it!

With love-in Christ-Kwik

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
Welcome

Hashe

Hashe
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Hi there Daniel!

chrisstavrous

chrisstavrous
  • Members *
  • 14 posts

Hello.

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome Daniel my bro!

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
Welcome Daniel to the great family bro! :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network