christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

asking for intercessory prayer for my marriage

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

believer1959

believer1959
  • 1 posts

hello,my name is mike, i am brand new to this forum and glad to have found it, i am going to ask for your prayers for my marriage, we are both christians but our marriage is close to dying, please pray that God will restore our love, our joy and our commitment , thank you

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
Welcome Mike!<br />Praying for you and your wife. That is a very miserabe place to be. Remember God loves you both and so do I.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts

Blessings Believer1959

Welcome to Worthy......Glad you have been lead here to us,happy to pray for you

Heavenly Father ,it is in Jesus Name that I am praying for Mike,for his marriage,,,,You have joined them together Lord &know well what they need better than I ,better than they themselves know but we ask for restoration for Oneness in You.....we are asking for Your Blessing Father,Your joy,your Peace  & the heart & mind of christ that they LOVE as they should.................Lord, I do not know anything about Mike or his wife but He stands before your Throne of Grace asking for Your Divine Intervention,I stand in the gap for His wife that they may touch & agree asking as 2 in one accord,that you renew their commitment to You first then to one another in Christ.....Halleluliah,Glory to You Oh King of kings!Amen

With love-in Christ,Kwik

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,796 posts

Praying~!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,632 posts

Welcome to Worthy!! 

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,517 posts

welcome to Worthy , praying. 

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

I pray taht God reunites your love, marriage, and relationship! Try to dive back into what made you 2 fall in love in the first place years ago. It's good that you both have Christ as a foundation in your lives, but are you using Him to direct your marriage. My relationship my fiance started with going to church and saying quick prayers before meals to kick-start including Jesus as a foundation for our love. That grew into Night-time devotions before bed as well as just being comfortable to talk about my faith with her since I did not know here when I became a Christian during my teenage years.

Praying your relationship is healed by God's hand!

Seminary Girl

Seminary Girl
  • 1 posts

Hi Mike,

There is a good Christian book called "Married but Lonely".  It is a must for any marriage going through problems.  You can get it at any Christian bookstore or christianbooks.com.  It has really helped me and I hope it helps you too.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network