Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

asking for intercessory prayer for my marriage

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hello,my name is mike, i am brand new to this forum and glad to have found it, i am going to ask for your prayers for my marriage, we are both christians but our marriage is close to dying, please pray that God will restore our love, our joy and our commitment , thank you

Posted · Report post

Welcome Mike!<br />Praying for you and your wife. That is a very miserabe place to be. Remember God loves you both and so do I.

Posted · Report post

Blessings Believer1959

Welcome to Worthy......Glad you have been lead here to us,happy to pray for you

Heavenly Father ,it is in Jesus Name that I am praying for Mike,for his marriage,,,,You have joined them together Lord &know well what they need better than I ,better than they themselves know but we ask for restoration for Oneness in You.....we are asking for Your Blessing Father,Your joy,your Peace  & the heart & mind of christ that they LOVE as they should.................Lord, I do not know anything about Mike or his wife but He stands before your Throne of Grace asking for Your Divine Intervention,I stand in the gap for His wife that they may touch & agree asking as 2 in one accord,that you renew their commitment to You first then to one another in Christ.....Halleluliah,Glory to You Oh King of kings!Amen

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Praying~!

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!! 

Posted · Report post

welcome to Worthy , praying. 

Posted · Report post

I pray taht God reunites your love, marriage, and relationship! Try to dive back into what made you 2 fall in love in the first place years ago. It's good that you both have Christ as a foundation in your lives, but are you using Him to direct your marriage. My relationship my fiance started with going to church and saying quick prayers before meals to kick-start including Jesus as a foundation for our love. That grew into Night-time devotions before bed as well as just being comfortable to talk about my faith with her since I did not know here when I became a Christian during my teenage years.

Praying your relationship is healed by God's hand!

Posted · Report post

Hi Mike,

There is a good Christian book called "Married but Lonely".  It is a must for any marriage going through problems.  You can get it at any Christian bookstore or christianbooks.com.  It has really helped me and I hope it helps you too.