Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heaven is real!

16 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Very soon a country called Ghana will be no more! Very soon a country called America will be no more!! Very soon a country called Iraq will be no more! In fact, very soon all the countries with her numerous problems will be no more!!! Only two countries that will exist forever, HEAVEN & HELL! Make your choice now!! Matthew 25:31-34, 41; 2 Thessalonians 1:8,9. Are you among the few trying to enter through the Narrow gate?

Posted · Report post

Neither Heaven or Hell are countries. In fact, Hell will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. Plus, GOD promised to Abraham the land, the Promised Land, forever. So there will always be an Israel. I understand what you are trying to say, but you need to get it right.

Posted · Report post

Amen.

Posted · Report post

Amen to that... :mgcheerful:

Posted · Report post

America is not a Christian nation; it never has been. It hates Christ, it hates his word and it hates his church. It is doomed.

Posted · Report post

Even if that were true, it was created by GOD's will though.

Posted · Report post

Amen to that

Posted · Report post

America is not a Christian nation; it never has been. It hates Christ, it hates his word and it hates his church. It is doomed.

Well that's just your opinion, D.R., and not the gospel.  Why so negative toward our country?

Posted · Report post

The man is trying to post something positive and some are nit picking for negative comments. I don't understand that behavior sometimes, especially when it comes from a Christian.
Amen eben4christ.

Posted · Report post

Blessings Everyone!

God Bless you Hall & Amen to that!!!!eben4christ,,,,country,city,nation,kingdom,,,,I got what your saying,Amen Brother!!!!!!!

Daniel Rush,,,,Welcome to Worthy,God Bless America(My Country tis of Thee,Lord!Halleluliah)      Im sorry,you cannot speak for"America"but you can most definitely pray for her!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Heaven and Hell ARE NOT COUNTRIES. Heaven and hell are realms in the spirit world that I believe could be the size of entire universes or even bigger....

Posted · Report post

Heaven and Hell ARE NOT COUNTRIES. Heaven and hell are realms in the spirit world that I believe could be the size of entire universes or even bigger....

He means it in a metaphorical way, the place where we will "reside".

Posted · Report post

The man is trying to post something positive and some are nit picking for negative comments. I don't understand that behavior sometimes, especially when it comes from a Christian.

Amen eben4christ.

All I did was speak the truth. I did not disagree with the sentiment, but the OP was incorrect in the statement. Maybe it doesn't matter to you, but we cannot deviate from the Truth when we portend to speak the Truth. The devil is in the details.

Posted · Report post

While I would agree with you that our government has never been Christian, I can't agree that America is not Christian.

Our country has been made great by the actions of Christian Citizens in spite of our pagan government...

Posted · Report post

Are we getting a wee bit overly sensitive about things.    I really doubt that the OP was considering heaven and hell actual countries, but the flow of the thought process is pretty much right on.....    Maybe it was a bit of a stretch calling them countries but the thought process was pretty much right on....

Posted · Report post

A member of my family gave his life to Christ two years ago before his passing away. He appeared to two people saying that he is in a better place: "Heaven". Trust that Heaven is real.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0