christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I am so thankful for all the heroes we have.

* * * * * 1 votes hero jesus prophet God scripture hope bible scripture religion christian love

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

harris305

harris305
  • Members
  • 36 posts

This video made me take a second look at my life. He has truly shown that there are still some hope for our world.

<<<Video Link Removed>>>

You can find the video in the Video Forum. - OneLight

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,538 posts

Welcome to Worthy!! Glad you are here.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Blessings harris

God bless you,I will be more than happy to watch the video if you move it to the video section so that it can be approved by  a moderator.........my issue is not about the content but I am more concerned with malware ,viruses & that sort of thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will probably be moved by them anyway, I cannot begin to tell you the proble4ms I had as the result of one little "click"=-LOL

Praise & Glory to God-                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

harris305

harris305
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Blessings harris

God bless you,I will be more than happy to watch the video if you move it to the video section so that it can be approved by  a moderator.........my issue is not about the content but I am more concerned with malware ,viruses & that sort of thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,it will probably be moved by them anyway, I cannot begin to tell you the proble4ms I had as the result of one little "click"=-LOL

Praise & Glory to God-                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you and God Bless You to understand the concerns on this website

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Blessings harris,

God bless you & Praises to our Lord.....we are always interested in one anothers testimony & our first priority is loving each other(of course  God is FIRST,period!)So ,I am sure Steve told you why the link was removed & if he did not already move it to the appropriate forum then let me encourage you to do so .....we can all learn & be blessed by others experiences and grow together in Christ Jesus by sharing & caring!!!!!Looking forward to reading your story & getting to know you...........be sure to check out the chat room & say "hi",,,,24/7 live chat!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

harris305

harris305
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Blessings harris,

God bless you & Praises to our Lord.....we are always interested in one anothers testimony & our first priority is loving each other(of course  God is FIRST,period!)So ,I am sure Steve told you why the link was removed & if he did not already move it to the appropriate forum then let me encourage you to do so .....we can all learn & be blessed by others experiences and grow together in Christ Jesus by sharing & caring!!!!!Looking forward to reading your story & getting to know you...........be sure to check out the chat room & say "hi",,,,24/7 live chat!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thanks and I put it in the video forum. I'll pay a visit to the chat room.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,605 posts

Blessings harris!

Oh good,I just took a peek but it probably has not been reviewed yet,,,I will keep my eyes open for when it goes up & I am happy to see you are finding your way around....................God bless you,if you see my Sister RustyAngel in the chat room,tell her Kwik sent you-lol!!!!!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,356 posts

Welcome to Worthy Harris

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

Welcome to the Forums Harris! You from Miami or close by, by any chance?

harris305

harris305
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Welcome to Worthy Harris

Thank you

harris305

harris305
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Welcome to the Forums Harris! You from Miami or close by, by any chance?

No unfortunately I am not. I am in Pennsylvania.

EnochBethany

EnochBethany

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

This video made me take a second look at my life. He has truly shown that there are still some hope for our world.

<<<Video Link Removed>>>

The link was removed.  I am not sure why -- could it be copyright? There seems to be some legality about links that I don't understand.

Donibm

Donibm

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

I'm new, but it seems that videos must go to the video room.  Makes sense.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network