christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

personaal demons

* * * * * 1 votes personal demons war

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

mandyland94

mandyland94
  • 1 posts
So I feel bad because today I put myself in a position of temptation by hanging with a guy I once had sexual relations with before I was a christian. It is not thateasy to forget about him. It's really not. Love/lust is my personal demon. A very deeply embedded one.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,601 posts

Not by might nor by power but  by My Spirit, says the Lord of hosts. Zech. 4:6

Welcome to Worthy! remember you cannot do it by yourself, only when you depend and trust in Him and His power. You are not strong enough to do it alone.

nukedkitty

nukedkitty
  • Banned
  • 2 posts
And how are you feeling now? A bit confused no less. Its good to just talk things out when life gets too loony.

Edited by nukedkitty, 19 February 2014 - 10:09 AM.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,631 posts

So I feel bad because today I put myself in a position of temptation by hanging with a guy I once had sexual relations with before I was a christian. It is not that easy to forget about him. It's really not. Love/lust is my personal demon. A very deeply embedded one.

~

It's Sin

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. James 1:12-15

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network