Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

personaal demons

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So I feel bad because today I put myself in a position of temptation by hanging with a guy I once had sexual relations with before I was a christian. It is not thateasy to forget about him. It's really not. Love/lust is my personal demon. A very deeply embedded one.

Posted · Report post

Not by might nor by power but  by My Spirit, says the Lord of hosts. Zech. 4:6

Welcome to Worthy! remember you cannot do it by yourself, only when you depend and trust in Him and His power. You are not strong enough to do it alone.

Posted (edited) · Report post

And how are you feeling now? A bit confused no less. Its good to just talk things out when life gets too loony.

Edited by nukedkitty

Posted · Report post

So I feel bad because today I put myself in a position of temptation by hanging with a guy I once had sexual relations with before I was a christian. It is not that easy to forget about him. It's really not. Love/lust is my personal demon. A very deeply embedded one.

~

It's Sin

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. James 1:12-15