• Latest Posts

• It seems we are also looking at Jesus` body when He was manifest on earth.  We know that the father prepared a body for Him. (Heb. 10: 5 `Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a body You have prepared for Me.`   We know that His body was human, flesh and bones, however His blood was - sinless, holy and divine. `How precious in the blood of Jesus. If the Blood of Christ was only sinless it would be unique, because it would be the first and only time since the fall of man that such had ever been in the world, (Rom. 3: 23) that would have made it intrinsically precious beyond degree. But it was more than sinless Blood, it was holy Blood; for Christ`s life was a holy life in peerless and matchless degree (Heb. 7: 26) Before the fall, the blood of Adam was sinless and innocent blood; but there is no suggestion that he had attained to a state of holiness and that, therefore, his blood was holy.  The Blood of Christ was the first holy Blood; that multiplies the intrinsic value.  Then, to crown it all, in some unparallel, inexplicable way it was divine Blood: it is described as the blood of God. (Acts 20: 28) `Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God, which he purchased with His own blood.` (Acts 20: 28) Therefore, the Blood of Christ that was shed on the cross of Calvary for the salvation of mankind, was sinless, holy and divine. The intrinsic value of the Blood of Christ was infinitely above that of the blood of a righteous or a good man or that of a martyr; it was the precious Blood of the divine and holy Saviour of the world. The shedding of that Blood, the pouring out of that life was an act once for all - never could it be repeated (Heb. 9: 26) The revelation of the Word of God is that the intrinsic worth of any human blood is of the utmost value. The intrinsic value of the precious Blood of Christ is above all imagination, assessment and degree. ` (Ref. W.A. Rowe - my first pastor)
    • The importance of the total eclipse on April 8 cannot be understated from a biblical standpoint This eclipse is a warning for the people of Israel, which includes the United States. We are Israelites, whether we like it or not, so that we will repent. Throughout history, the eclipses really didn't mean much except this time they fall on all the holidays of the Jewish calendar So bear with me I put a lot of time in this lol April 9 the day after the eclipse is Passover  As in the day of Jonah 40 days is needed to repent and of course, that falls on  Pentecost. I expect earthquakes and other natural events to proceed the eclipse. According to my reading of the Bible, the seven years has been shortened for the Elects sake or there will be no flesh saved (which is spiritual way of saying, we will all be fooled by the antichrist) The time has been shortened to five months for tribulation  in the Bible  the time of the flood until it started to reside was 5 months Also, the locust army the lifespan of locus is five months. The Bible always asked for two witnesses in the Bible. It doesn't matter what I believe in, but that's my best way to explain the timetable of what is about to happen  It doesn't matter to me what you believe in I just want to explain what my research has told me of course with the help of the Holy Spirit  I would've been lost without that I always give praise for everything to Jesus The previous seven years of tribulation had a halftime of 3 1/2 years of peace and prosperity and the last 3 1/2 years for horror deception Yes deception he cannot kill anybody he is playing Jesus the savior, not the killer So now IF that tribulation has been reduced to five months, the first 2 1/2 months will be new age, prosperity, gospel revival, like we never seen The second 2 1/2 months will be one hell of a lot of deception, because the antichrist will enter the game This is why I came to this forum to warn my brothers and sisters to be on their toes this year Enough talk let's get to the meat of it April 9 is Passover 40 days later is Pentecost Remember the 150 days/three months the clock is ticking I expect the antichrist to show up 75 days after Passover, which will put us right there in the Olympics. I expect the antichrist to show up most likely in a UFO. Yes , Ezekiel clearly says a whirlwind is a UFO with his magnificent description Imagine that somebody coming in the UFO and Trump and the world leaders are telling us that there to save the world and it’s Jesus Here is a hint that will save your spiritual life. If you are still in your physical body and not in a spiritual body, whoever is telling you that he is Jesus is a liar. After the antichrist wins over the heart of everybody, but the elect and the two witnesses which will be killed Add to 3 1/2 days that the witnesses are laying on the streets and that will take you to Wait for it 3 1/2 days after Yom Kippur, Jesus will return Exactly 5 months and 3 1/2 days from Passover Thank you for listening to me and if that comes true, I believe that will be beneficial information for my brothers and sisters in Christ God bless everybody here and Godspeed
    • I love cats I’m going to open up my own thread subject, because there is something I wanted to say, and the reason I actually came here my post is going to be about April 8 and the significance from a biblical standpoint and I’m not talking about the cities or anything like that. I’m talking about the return of Jesus. I do not mind debating people, however, I find it more useful to just share my opinion, and then you listen to your opinion, and use our God-given discernment. Too many Christians shut the door on other Christians without even listening to them. What would Jesus say if that was what you were supposed to hear? Of course, I’m not talking to you revelation man I’m talking to everybody in particular, including me.
    • Look at Daniel 12:6 and Daniel 12:8 are not the questions to Jesus (Man in Linen) both the same? So, why is it we understand that the Anti-Christ/Beast conquers Israel and all these wonders will end in a Time, times and half [time] or in  1260 days (by Jesus' 2nd Coming) but we look at the question by Daniel in a different light when he asks when will these things end? So, when Jesus answers him, the 1290 and 1335 should also end in that many numbers of days, when Jesus' 2nd coming arrives.  The 1335 thus comes first, the 1290 next and the 1260 comes 30 days after the 1290. The 1335 Blessing = the Two-witnesses The 1290 Image placing (AoD) and Sacrifice taken away (Jesus worship is forbidden by the Jews the 2-Witnesses get to repent) The 1260 is the A.C. becoming the Beast by Conquering Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region.  The Two-witness turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the DOTL, see Malachi 4:5-6(Elijah is sent back before the DOTL) and Zech. 13:8-9 where 1/3 repent, then in the very next verse (Zech. 14:1) we see the DOTL Arrives and Jerusalem is sacked in vs.2. Then the False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest) will stop Jesus Worship in the temple, maybe in all Jerusalem via an edict and he will place the E.U. Presidents (Israel joining the E.U. is the Daniel 9:27 Agreement/Covenant) IMAGE up in the temple, see Rev. 13 who places the IMAGE? the False Prophet does !! Then finally, 30 days later at the 1260, when the Asteroid Impact happens or God's Wrath, the A.C. is then allowed to go forth conquering. The 1290 is not the A.C. its the False Prophet, hes a political ally of the A.C. from afar.
    • Yes my friend, but we both know there is always one truth, and my calling for 40 years has been unto understanding prophecy, no preacher can preach on prophecy all the time, so its just my bent as I like to call it. My point stands, Jesus speaking about SHORTENING the troubles (Jacob's troubles) is merely him telling the disciples what stops the troubles. Why would God and the Man in Linen (a pre incarnate Jesus in  Dan. 12) forecast a 126o day time of troubles, and then change their prophesies? God never changes. He does nit need to shorten or redo His prophesies, Jesus was merely telling the disciples that if he did not intervein, no life on earth would have been left. So, Jesus merely tells them his coming or the 2nd coming, that they were told to look for, will stop these "troubles" and that happens in Rev. 16:19, at the 7th Vial, nothin will be changed. Jesus killing the Beasts STOPS or SHORTENS these troublous times.  Its all good, I love debate, I do not get angry because of a debate my friend, some people do tend to get personal, but I just ignore those types, its OK to go back and forth. I have learned a lot of prophesy this way. For instance, I remember guys telling me all the Seals, Trumps and Vials were the exact same events. I was like no way, well, I am right, but as I later learned they were partially right, but only by way of the Seals not being what either of us thought. When I finally understood the SEALS are not wrath, they ate nothing, except Jesus unlocking a bound scroll containing the 7 Trumps which contain all of God's Wrath. The Seals are Jesus FORECASTING what will soon come when the 7th Seal is finally taken off or loosed !! That is why the 7th Seal is over in Rev. 8, with the Trumps.  Notice via the Trumps ad Vials, Angels Sound & Pour out, with the Seals one of the four living beasts in heaven says "COME AND SEE" (Its a vision of the future). So, Jesus foretells of the Anti-Christs rule as he opens Seals 1-5, an he foretells of God's coming Wrath in Seal #6 and both overlap during the same 1260 days.  1.) The White Horse or Seal #1 is the Anti-Christ going forth Conquering. 2.) The Red Horse or Seal #2 is the Wars that the soon to come Anti-Christ brings over his 42 months of reign. 3.)The Black Horse or Seal #3 is the Famine that comes via the Beasts policies & rule as the E.U. king who conquers Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region. 4.) The Pale Green Horse will see the Beast's rule will bring forth Death, Sickness & the Grave (Hades) over a 42 month period. 5.) The A.C. will kill and murder those who come unto Christ after the pre 70th week rapture, over a 42 month period. That is what is seen in Seal #5. They are not killed at the time the Seal is opened, Jesus is foretelling us how they will feel after they get killed, God knows our every future thought. Amen. So, the first 5 Seals is Jesus foretelling what the Beasts rule will bring. 6.) Seal #6 is Jesus foretelling about God's soon to come Wrath. Jesus is amidst the Pre Trib. Raptured Church, in heaven, as he takes off these Seals just before God's Wrath falls. He tells of the Wrath to come and Jesus says the Sun and Moon will be darkened by 1/3. Well, when does this happen? At the Fourth Trump, that FULFILLS Seal #6 and Joel 2:31. The Seals do nothing, its just Jesus foretelling what is coming, and Joh being shown visions (COME AND SEE) of what is soon to come. Now we can think of Rev. 7 in a different way, as the Jews Fleeing Judea JUST BEFORE God's Wrath falls !! The 144,000 like the 10 virgin  brides is a CODE for Completion, 10 = Completion and 12 = Fulness, so 10 virgin brides represents the complete church, and thus 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 is God SHOUTING this is ALL Israel who repents, not 144,000, and you know why we know its more? Zech. 13:8-9 says 1/3 repent, that would be at least 5 million Jews, but God calls it 144,000 because he does not want to give away tat info to Satan years ago. Now as we read Rev. 7 we can see the Angel says "HOLD UP" the four winds (Judgment) until the 144,000 (5 or so million Jews who repent) are sealed (come to Christ and Protected in Petra/Bozrah area). So, just before the 7th Seal is opened in Rev. 8 the Jews are protected, then as the 7th Seal is opened God's Wrath starts. All Four Trumps seen in Rev. 8 is ONE ASTEROID (Apophis) that will impact the Earth in a Sea. The 1st Trump is FIRE because as the asteroid breaks apart sulfur balls set tress on fire, thats what happened at Sodom. Trump #2 is THE IMPACT (John saw an  Earthquake alright BOOM he saw the impact), Trump #4 is the FALLOUT that Poisons (Wormwood) the Fresh Waters. Trump #5 fulfills both Joel 2:31 and the 6th Seal prophesies. The sun and moon turn dark, and all the fires on earth cause the moon to have a "Red Hue". So, when nothing is said at the 7th Seal (silence) that is because Judgment is at hand, the Angels do not rejoice in seeing billions of humans killed, God did not rejoice in flooding the earth, it repented Him He said. But alas, judgment has to be brought by a righteous God.  So, those guys who said THESE ARE ALL ONE EVENT told in different wats were of course not correct, but the Seals were pointing unto the 7 Trumpet Judgments, even the 3rd Woe (7 Vials) emits from the 7th Trump. So, all God's Wrath is in the 7 Trumps and 7 means Divine Completion.  I will look at doing 20 tomorrow, my cats acting up and running outside ton ight, had to stop and go get her about three hours ago and left this as is until now. 
  • Who's Online

73 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. alisonm328
      alisonm328
      35 years old
    2. eben4christ
      eben4christ
      39 years old
    3. Fedah
      Fedah
      59 years old