christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Introducing EnochBethany

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

EnochBethany

EnochBethany

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Interests:Revising the ASV (1901). Here I typically post the ASV (1901), perhaps modernized by myself ("He goes" for "He goeth.")

Greetings,

I am a Bible-believing Christian.

I would like to exchange ideas with my brothers & sisters.

My screen name is composed of my 2 favorite Bible characters (aside from YHWH, the Triune God).

IMHO, Enoch is the OT counterpart of the NT figure, Mary of Bethany.  Enoch walked with the Lord.  Mary sat at the feet of the Lord Jesus and paid attention to what He said.  She is probably the only one who paid enough attention to know He was going to give up His life & take it again.  Elisha prayed for a double-portion of the Spirit of Elijah.  I would pray for a double-portion of the Spirit of Enoch & Mary of Bethany -- if it is proper for one indwelled by the Holy Spirit to make such a prayer.

Best wishes,

EnochBethany

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,835 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Friends and Climbing

I really enjoy discussing the Bible. There is so much to learn and so much to share.

I am led to reach my hand out, in love, to those in need.
Welcome to Worthy!

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,464 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

Maui Ice

Maui Ice

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

I love the story of Enoch even how brief it is. I at times wonder myself if I'll ever be able to be dedicated, enamored, close with and to God to be on the level Enoch was to be wisked away to Heaven because of his love for the Almighty. It's crazy to think about that actually happening isn't it?! Sure as heck would be awesome and a great story to tell!

Anyway, welcome to the Forums, and pleaseeeee stick around! :cool:

kingdomwitness

kingdomwitness

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts
  • Interests:Technology, research in the word of God. Eph 3:20-21 Now unto him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all you could ask or think according to the power that worketh in us.
    Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, unending world. Amen.
Welcome to the family. Love your screen name.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts
  • Interests:Archery, painting, plants and animals, history

Welcome to Worthy

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Books, classics, Italian/French
    Languages.
    Music. Classical, Sacred,Opera.
    Philosophy, Poetry.
    Social Anthropology.

Welcome to Worthy 

EnochBethany

EnochBethany

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Interests:Revising the ASV (1901). Here I typically post the ASV (1901), perhaps modernized by myself ("He goes" for "He goeth.")

Thanks you for your welcomes.  I am particularly grateful that already a couple of persons initiated that I be their friend here.

desi2007

desi2007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • Interests:My interests include; the bible, Jesus, crocheting, gardening, sightseeing, history, reading, oilpainting learning new things, and music.

hello and welcome to worthy.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network