christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Are you an extravert or an introvert?

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,892 posts

a1c074fd6ffe2016369b945b30742f36.jpgThat is me on the right.Yep,I am an extravert.I am the only one in my family who is.

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,892 posts

6119f6699a94052f2b56f638bc10eb65.jpg

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

Blessings Bopeep

I am most definitely an extraverthatnsmile_zpsf407e3d4.jpgand so is my little grand daughter Hailie!!!!      Love,Kwik

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,892 posts

Blessings Bopeep

I am most definitely an extraverthatnsmile_zpsf407e3d4.jpgand so is my little grand daughter Hailie!!!!      Love,Kwik

I can tell.She is sure a little cutey  :grin:

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

God Bless You BoPeep

Thanks,she sure puts a smile on my face!

Love you-Kwik

bopeep1909

bopeep1909

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,892 posts

God Bless You BoPeep

Thanks,she sure puts a smile on my face!

Love you-Kwik

I can see why :mgcheerful:

rebbell

rebbell

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
Introvert

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,078 posts

Midivert

EnochBethany

EnochBethany

Veteran Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Blessings Bopeep

I can tell.She is sure a little cutey  :grin:

Very cute.  Am I correct in reading a real personality behind the face?

Sunflower

Sunflower
  • Members
  • 54 posts
A bit of both

Hope

Hope
  • Members
  • 17 posts

Introvert

Шарон

Шарон
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Extreme introvert.

Donibm

Donibm

Advanced Member

• Members *
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Introverted in most things.

I'm the listener.

Deep thinker

Slow to warm up to people (my wife is my opposite, so, she keeps me "balanced")

Sit at the back of the room, listening, reading people, observing...

In lifegroups at my Church, I'm slow to respond and choose to speak after I see that no one else is saying anything.  Already people who I don't know have been telling my wife (she is far more active in our church) that I shouldn't be part of lifegroups, but instead I should be LEADING them.  Some have asked her, "Why is he even here?"  At first I thought that was just rude, but what they were saying is that I was too advanced for those classes.  I don't agree.  I WANTED to be in those LG's.  I choose them deliberately.  I wanted to attend.  And the reason I'm probably NOT in a leadership role is BECAUSE I'm ... introverted.  For the most part.  Weird thing for someone with a Grammy Award, I know.  But it's true.

Get me in a small group though, or in a 1 on 1, oh, and you WILL hear the power of God!  You WILL get to know me a lot better.  Lot of "Wow" factors behind me.  But I don't like when it becomes about me, or my knowledge, or my sacrifice, or my pains, or growth, or successes, or educational level.  I don't like when THAT becomes the focus because the MESSAGE I'm trying to convey gets corrupted.  I never like that.  It disappoints me.

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

extrovert turned introvert

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

I'm an introvert in real life, but I come out of my shell in Chat. I'm a lot more reserved here on the Forums than I am in there.

ARose88

ARose88
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Mostly introvert, but I enjoy quality interaction and conversations.

Sheniy

Sheniy

• PipPip
  • 249 posts

Introvert.  I forget to speak out loud, sometimes.  I think I'd rather just observe.

Had a funny conversation with my very extroverted cousin some years ago.  She hates sitting in silence, so she asked me what was on my mind.  Of course, that derailed whatever complicated thought train my mind was riding on, so I just said "nothing".  She nodded as if she accepted the answer, but after a moment of silence, she asked if there was actually nothing on my mind.  Like I was just sitting there in silence with nothing going on in my head.  Her introverted fiance (at the time) would say the same thing, and she was...concerned.  lol 

They've been married ten years now (wow...has it been that long?!), and they have sort of rubbed off on each other.  She's mellowed out a bit and he's more open.

• PipPip
  • 228 posts

For a simple introvert / extrovert test ask the subject to draw a Q on their forehead, if the Q is drawn from their perspective then the subject is an introvert if it is for the others persons benefit then they are an extrovert.  If they can't be bothered with the test then I guess they are as has been said a 'Midivert'. :grin:

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

For a simple introvert / extrovert test ask the subject to draw a Q on their forehead, if the Q is drawn from their perspective then the subject is an introvert if it is for the others persons benefit then they are an extrovert.  If they can't be bothered with the test then I guess they are as has been said a 'Midivert'. :grin:

You know, it's funny. As I was reading your description of the test, I was imagining doing it before getting to the end and reading what it meant. My Q was from my perspective. LOL

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,078 posts

So introverts centre things around their own perspective, extraverts around the perspective of others, and midiverts are bone idle!! :hmmm:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network